Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James Gunn loved Civil War. He says it's one of Marvel's best and praised the Russos... as well as Tom Holland.

I take this as a good sign, considering Gunn seems to be really hard to please.

James Gunn loved Civil War. He says it's one of Marvel's best and praised the Russos... as well as Tom Holland.

I take this as a good sign, considering Gunn seems to be really hard to please.

I watched that video solely for the woman in the yoga pants.

im hoping we see bucky cap or falcon cap standing next to bucky at end...:pray:

also hope they imply Steve has been dating Sharon Carter for awhile when movie starts. so want that potential relationship sped up if its gonna happen in MCU.

Oh yeah

5ce0b5eeefda3107dbf7322d70b1ff21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm digging that promo art!
If the CW Hawkeye came with an arrow accessory with Ant-Man on it....sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely. I was already thinking of breaking my "one figure per character" and buying the CW Hawkeye, but the Ant-Man accessory would remove all doubt from that decision, haha.

Funko's Civil War line revealed. No spoilers but just to be safe, Panther is unmasked in POP form in that link.
Coming Soon from Funko: Civil War | Marvel Collector Corps

What's interesting is they have THREE different Crossbones. There's also an unmasked Black Panther, guess Boseman's T'Challa is gonna be sporting a 5 o'clock shadow.

Also Hawkeye, Vision, and Ant-Man fans need not bother clicking, you'll just be disappointed.

^ Guess I missed that one! I think that might be my first good look at his new costume. Figure name is a bit spoilery though, no?

Back