Statue Captain America Lifesize Bust..Link to buy in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just glad it has an ES, not like those forsaken Limited Edition statues

I missed the days when sideshow ES was around 250 on their lifesize bust(Venom,Lord of Darkness and Thing) first come,first serve..survival of the fittest on orders..these busts had top notch quality.

1000 damn, thats high for this. It will be sitting for awhile. I'll wait to see in hand pics.

Can't Believe Wolverine was only 350. Thought he would be a bigger seller then Cap.

Last edited:
1000 damn, thats high for this. It will be sitting for awhile. I'll wait to see in hand pics.

Can't Believe Wolverine was only 350. Thought he would be a bigger seller then Cap.

If it actually looked like Wolverine, then yes....

Can't wait for this Cap! I think they are indeed trying to bank off the Avengers movie. It happens to get delayed around the same time the Avengers comes out in May...so they are trying to catch people in the hype of things. Good marketing as it works on us suckers. :slap

If it actually looked like Wolverine, then yes....

perplexedjoker.jpg

No I completely disagree.
Cap is a bigger following and the sculpt is much, much better.

I really don't think 1000 is to high for Cap... It has a huge fanbase and it will rise in prise over time for sure, but besides that it's just one hell of a bust... I'm in!

Wow!!! People hating on the Wolverine bust. Thats one of the best bust out there. I still think Wolverine is more popular then Cap. Even Hulk is 500, and he's popular. I'll still get cap but 1000 is alot for him. Batman at 1500 makes some sense. Thought Cap would be 500 tops.

Isn't the original Cap PF the highest in total edition number (ex & reg combined) for all the Marvel PFs?

Wow!!! People hating on the Wolverine bust. Thats one of the best bust out there. I still think Wolverine is more popular then Cap. Even Hulk is 500, and he's popular. I'll still get cap but 1000 is alot for him. Batman at 1500 makes some sense. Thought Cap would be 500 tops.

haters.jpg

Call it whatever you want, I'm just picky and it's not my preference. I don't think I've ever seen Wolverine look like that in the comics. Now if it looked like the legendary scale figure or like Sosa's Koto Wolverine face sculpt...then I'd have it proudly on display.

The life size Wolverine is great! The eyes should have been white tho, and the leather pattern like on the black areas on the LSF mask would have been killer.
It's the little details like that which should be included in the life size line and the Cap bust has plenty of detail.

Nobody seen cap yet. Lets see it painted in-hand first. Reguardless, Wolverine is more popular then Cap. For Cap to have 650 more made then Wolverine is Crazy, 500 more then Hulk. Makes no sense. I'm buying Cap. But 1000 threw me off. Yoda was 1000. This will be around for awhile.

I love the Wolverine bust, was the first life size bust I bought. I think Cap looks great as well but want to wait and see pics first before I buy it.

Back