Statue Captain America Lifesize Bust..Link to buy in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeb I got my notice!

Will go well with the rest of the Caps...
DSC03888copy.jpg
:naughty

There is even more, I was too lazy to set up all of it. But you can see that this will fit in the center.
Yes Im a little crazy, but in a good way :wave

Very impressive! Your collection pics always make me want more for myself... keep up the ungodly collecting

Very impressive! Your collection pics always make me want more for myself... keep up the ungodly collecting

Thanks man, I now try very hard to just buy SS! I do think they have the best products out there.
And I have to say, this bust will be the centerpiece of my Cap collection for sure! :yess:

I didn't get a notice. Wonder if It's because of my last flexpayment? This is the first piece I ever flexed so I'm not sure how they work that out.

2 pieces, and stop writing your name on your walls AV, your wife must be pissed.

Ski

lol.

This just got real :hi5:, so excited for this one. Can't believe the wait is almost over. Looking forward to your review Averone

Item arrival: 16 days
Order #: TB387543
Item #: 410205
Item name: Captain America 1:1 Bust - Comic Book Version
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: $599.99
Deposit Paid: -$60.00
Item total: $539.99
Ship cost: $25.04
Total: $565.03

Last edited:
I didn't get a notice. Wonder if It's because of my last flexpayment? This is the first piece I ever flexed so I'm not sure how they work that out.

lol.

If the item is arriving before your last payment then you won't get a notice. Mine is on flex too but I plan on paying it early so Cap ships once he comes in. I can't wait to get this. One of my most wanted pieces this year.

This just got real :hi5:, so excited for this one. Can't believe the wait is almost over. Looking forward to your review Averone

Item arrival: 16 days
Order #: TB387543
Item #: 410205
Item name: Captain America 1:1 Bust - Comic Book Version
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: $599.99
Deposit Paid: -$60.00
Item total: $539.99
Ship cost: $25.04
Total: $565.03

Looking forward to doing it. :)
Everyone is correct, this one will be nice and essential for any cap fan
I get my SS sculpts a few days later than some of the guys from Canada and Ca US.
I did put up a quick look from SDCC, very impressive bust! Congrats

Back