Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hairlesswookiee said:
agreed.... if i didn't have the need to get the Darth Maul PF i would keep my regular Captain i had on order.

I find it hard to believe that PF Maul would cost more in the future compared to this PF Cap. For me, it was a no-brainer to drop my PF Maul EX to guarantee my receipt of my PF Cap EX.

Radagaster said:
I find it hard to believe that PF Maul would cost more in the future compared to this PF Cap. For me, it was a no-brainer to drop my PF Maul EX to guarantee my receipt of my PF Cap EX.
believe whatever you want. it came down to me either getting two different characters in PF or two of the same characters in PF. i chose to get two different characters. since i canceled my regular order and kept my exclusive version i have the best of both worlds.

TOE said:
Just received mine :rock

I will take awesome piks shortly :rock

The best piks Anywhere :rock

....after I'm done hugging it :monkey3

Do you know what "piks" in means in danish?

D***'s:D

So in a way you just said you would take d***'s shortly and they would be the best anywhere:lol

GREAT Idea for the regular shield display! I was kinda considering buying a 2nd Cap for both set up, than reality hit. So I was thinking "How can I display EVERYTHING?" That's an awesome idea, I'm gonna totally steal it. I wanna set up something too to have the other head on display though/

Picture297.jpg

:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

That is F'n awesome!!!!

PosterBoyKelly said:
GREAT Idea for the regular shield display! I was kinda considering buying a 2nd Cap for both set up, than reality hit. So I was thinking "How can I display EVERYTHING?" That's an awesome idea, I'm gonna totally steal it. I wanna set up something too to have the other head on display though/
that's what we do share ideas feel free and when i come up with an idea on the heads i'll post it.:chew

Well is the head magnetic? I was thinking some sort of metal pedestal or something. I dunno, I can't afford 2 but like displaying all I can, so I gotta figure out something.

IronFingaz said:
Do you know what "piks" in means in danish?

D***'s:D

So in a way you just said you would take d***'s shortly and they would be the best anywhere:lol

Hahaha lol...

Serious though... More pics!

Back