Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
El Roranous said:
Did your wait list convert yet?

If so you get one of these. :rock

No. :(

I was referring to my regular. But I do want that exclusive. ;)

Here's hoping it converts or some nice guy out there, who's super nice... yes... sounds like the ER television show...

Someone willing to be giving.. not that they need two of the same piece. *whistles*

But yeah, here's to me hopefully having that Cap' Ex. waitlist converted.

These are Amazing Spliff. Thanks bro...

Spliff said:
DSC03436.jpg

DSC03438.jpg

DSC03440.jpg

DSC03441.jpg

DSC03442.jpg

DSC03445.jpg

DSC03446.jpg

DSC03447.jpg

DSC03449.jpg
Size comparison:
DSC03455.jpg

To the collector who canceled their order for the Cap exclusive and allowed me to get this: THANK YOU

Spliff them images have me all gung ho now, wow!

The ill Jedi said:
Thanks Eli, feeling better? :)

I'm going to get my Thor Hammer and open up a huge hole in my roof so I can get better light in my room. :D
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl or shot it with the sammy!!!

The ill Jedi said:
Thanks Eli, feeling better? :)

I'm going to get my Thor Hammer and open up a huge hole in my roof so I can get better light in my room. :D

Thanks for asking bro. I am feeling a bit better. I still am running a bit of a fever and the infection is definitely still there. How long is this going to last?!

But yeah, I am doing okay. I have a funeral in 2 and a half hours from now. I hate funerals! *sigh*

Hey, I could use a sky light in my house too. Punch a hole in my ceiling as well. hehe

In the bathroom. I swear when I shave and I go into a room with better light I noticed I missed half of my face. Don't you hate when that happens?

PosterBoyKelly said:
Are the gloves made from some material like a fake leather or just sculpted pstone?

pstone. i wish they were leather, or at least the boot and glove tops (hands and feet could be sculpted) . but i bet that would be hard to do w/ the shields over the glove.

Mookeylama said:
pstone. i wish they were leather, or at least the boot and glove tops (hands and feet could be sculpted) . but i bet that would be hard to do w/ the shields over the glove.
Yeah me too, but that looks amazing, I really thought it was fabric. Great Scott, this is DEF. gonna be the best Marvel item I got.

Mookeylama said:

I know why you said that because of the Green Goblin PF. If they could do it for GG they sould have done it for Cap'.

Mookeylama said:

They made it look so much like leather we are asking if it is -- THAT, my friend, is a true indication of the quality here... Magnificent.

Last edited:
Back