Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics! This will be the only Marvel PF I'll have, but there's no way I'm going to be able to sell this off. Transcends comic books into true Americana for me anyway.

hairlesswookiee said:
as cool as that would look i think it would be a wast of a perfect statue.

I agree. Betcha somebody wants to do one though...

:eek:

Wonder if there are going to be any customs of the piece...Maybe a "shot dead because of Iron Man" version.

:emperor

Got mine today:rotfl

Picture297.jpg

Picture296.jpg

Picture295.jpg

Picture294.jpg

Picture293.jpg

Picture292.jpg

Eli26 said:
Oh my...

*faints*

I was contemplating selling my regular but after seeing those pics, I think the Dead line has a better chance of getting axed :monkey2

TOE said:
That is Beautiful !!!! Perfect !!!! :rock

Where did you get the poster ?

That's a Dynamic Forces (DF) print from a few years back. I see them on Ebay from time to time. There is also a very cool villains print out there.

ok here's a question for all you clowns that have you Captains in hand--- do you guys think the magnets will cause a problem??? as in like the earlier mentioned wolvie magnet-decapitation trick??

~~and does anyone know of any classic Cap. artwork that will accentuate this piece???

Until I saw Hew's pics, I thought the idea of posing them together was kind of redundant. Now, though? :google

Sweet display, man. Very, very sharp.

Monk said:
Until I saw Hew's pics, I thought the idea of posing them together was kind of redundant. Now, though? :google
agreed.... if i didn't have the need to get the Darth Maul PF i would keep my regular Captain i had on order.

Just received mine :rock

I will take awesome piks shortly :rock

The best piks Anywhere :rock

....after I'm done hugging it :monkey3

Back