Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PosterBoyKelly said:
Canada? You don't need Cap. America than! You need Alpha Flight!

Or Captain Canuck, but sadly gotta settle for Captain America.

Alpha Flight... *cringe*

Hey, we do have Logan aka Wolverine!

Received my second exclusive yesterday and this one is messed up too. Looks like the statue must have been rubbing the inside of the foam packaging. The center red stripe has some of the color rubbed off and the fabric is stressed from rubbing and is not smooth like the rest of the fabric. Right above that the scales also have paint rubbed off. I will try and get a picture up tonight.

Natrix said:
Received my second exclusive yesterday and this one is messed up too. Looks like the statue must have been rubbing the inside of the foam packaging. The center red stripe has some of the color rubbed off and the fabric is stressed from rubbing and is not smooth like the rest of the fabric. Right above that the scales also have paint rubbed off. I will try and get a picture up tonight.
Mine has the same thing plus some other problems. :(

The cloth in that one part kind of looks like fur or hair growing.

Khev said:
A few more of mine:

BellaCrawling005.jpg

Love this shot Khev...

pjam said:
Love this shot Khev...

Beautiful shot indeed, now I can't wait to get mine!

btw My Green Hulk PF just came in and he's one huge mutha!

I MEAN HUGE!!!

And heavy too. Base seems hollow. Hmmm...

***** out of 5! Amazing statue through and through! Could be my favorite piece yet!

El Roranous said:
Mine has the same thing plus some other problems. :(

The cloth in that one part kind of looks like fur or hair growing.

I couldn't think about how to describe it but that fits the problem.

I feel really awful for some of you who received damaged PF's. Definitely return them. I just opened mine (#121/875) and inspected each and every part and was relieved it is in perfect condition. This has to be the best PF or close to the best PF SSC has ever made. Unbelievably Magnificent.

pjam said:
I feel really awful for some of you who received damaged PF's. Definitely return them. I just opened mine (#121/875) and inspected each and every part and was relieved it is in perfect condition. This has to be the best PF or close to the best PF SSC has ever made. Unbelievably Magnificent.
It happens. Sideshow I think is still a great company but they do need to step up to the plate when it comes to quality control.

Man, mine is going cross country hope it shows up ok. I'm getting it at work, can't wait to inspect it here during lunch and have the whole office come by to bug me. Thing is, whenever I get something cool showing up to the office and wanna check it out I think I picked the perfect time, than while mid-opening BOOM like everyone NEEDS to be in my area. It also makes me feel like a mega-dork seeing that no one here cares about this stuff:monkey2

PosterBoyKelly said:
Man, mine is going cross country hope it shows up ok. I'm getting it at work, can't wait to inspect it here during lunch and have the whole office come by to bug me. Thing is, whenever I get something cool showing up to the office and wanna check it out I think I picked the perfect time, than while mid-opening BOOM like everyone NEEDS to be in my area. It also makes me feel like a mega-dork seeing that no one here cares about this stuff:monkey2

When they see this they are gonna shat! :lol This is as close to a Museum Piece they'll see for an Iconic Comic Book character. Beauty is beauty.

carbo-fation said:
Dammit!!!!! Missed the FedEx guy again!!!:emperor :emperor :emperor

:lol u better go pick it up at their office or else its going staight back to SS

pjam said:
When they see this they are gonna shat! :lol This is as close to a Museum Piece they'll see for an Iconic Comic Book character. Beauty is beauty.

Yeah, but nerdy is nerdy, and though beautiful.....it's still TOTALLY nerdy. But I wear it with pride, it will be the biggest thing I've had delivered.

Wouldn't it be cool if SS made Cap tshirts that uses the same material as the PF? How would you like to pose with one on next to your PF Cap?!!!

Radagaster said:
Wouldn't it be cool if SS made Cap tshirts that uses the same material as the PF? How would you like to pose with one on next to your PF Cap?!!!
The seamstress that made the clothing for the Cap PF made one for Scott Klauder, lucky bastard! :D

what's so special about the material used for the PF? it's just cotton! go get yourself some blue, red and white cotton and youre all set. whats the big deal?

The ill Jedi said:
Damn Rory, it seems you have no matter of luck at all! Sorry.

Rory....Rory....:confused:

Why feel bad for him, I have two exclusives that have to go back...I can't even make one good one between the two of them! :monkey2

Sideshow QC.....:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

Back