Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
29zqv60.jpg
Why even spend the money on a piece like this if you're just going to jam it into a cluster____ ?

I'd PM this guy and ask him if you could buy it back since he apparently could care less about it. It's worth a shot :lol

Why even spend the money on a piece like this if you're just going to jam it into a cluster____ ?
Different people have different styles of displaying their collectibles. There's one member here (Slade) who has made an art out of displaying loads of different types of stuff of all different scales together, and I think it's very cool in its way, even though I wouldn't want my collection to look like that.

Dude has no respect for the piece at all. What a waste to display him like this...:cuckoo:

Well he does have Cap in a case. :lecture

Since he's an optometrist, he might be using that kind of "display" to test his patient's sight.

For example:

"So Jimmy can you spot where the Batman fezhead is?"

I agree...that's a complete cluster____

I'd PM this guy and ask him if you could buy it back since he apparently could care less about it. It's worth a shot :lol

Hah, I was thinking the same thing. As far as I know, he's not a big collector. And I sold the Cap EX before I knew about the Freaks board. I actually listed it on Craigslist locally, and he was actually a few states away.

Different people have different styles of displaying their collectibles. There's one member here (Slade) who has made an art out of displaying loads of different types of stuff of all different scales together, and I think it's very cool in its way, even though I wouldn't want my collection to look like that.

Hmm, that would be interesting to see if it had some rhyme or reason. If there is rhyme or reason in the pic posted............ I missed it :monkey1

Hmm, that would be interesting to see if it had some rhyme or reason. If there is rhyme or reason in the pic posted............ I missed it :monkey1
This is the guy I was referring to:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15197

I think it's cool in its way. Sensory overload, and you can spend hours just looking and finding cool stuff in there. Like I said, it would drive me bonkers if I had all my stuff out like that, but others have different ways of displaying things to suit their own tastes.

Just checked it out. Though it was all piled together there was still some method to his madness, like having all the Justice League figures together & so on. The picture of the guy above with the Cap PF is a whole different story. :lol

Thanks for the link Kara, that was a nice collection to see.

This is the guy I was referring to:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15197

I think it's cool in its way. Sensory overload, and you can spend hours just looking and finding cool stuff in there. Like I said, it would drive me bonkers if I had all my stuff out like that, but others have different ways of displaying things to suit their own tastes.

Wow, that certainly is a lot of stuff for the eyes to process :lol But it does look pretty darn organized.

Does anyone know exactly what the tall, dark, Iron-man looking figure is on the left pictured here?

DSC06226.jpg

Wow, that certainly is a lot of stuff for the eyes to process :lol But it does look pretty darn organized.

Does anyone know exactly what the tall, dark, Iron-man looking figure is on the left pictured here?

DSC06226.jpg

You're kidding right?

Well if you aren't, it's a Sentinel.

Back