Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still my greatest regret...:monkey2 :(

Had Cap EX ordered, delivered and paid for, but my first daughter had just been born and I was making very little money at the time. I sold him for cost, and the buyer sent me a pic as a way of saying "thanks" (Dude put it in his office, he's an optometrist).

29zqv60.jpg

I still look at it every now and then and bash my head against the wall. :banghead

Last edited:

Had Cap EX ordered, delivered and paid for, but my first daughter had just been born and I was making very little money at the time. I sold him for cost, and the seller sent me a pic as a way of saying "thanks" (Dude put it in his office, he's an optometrist).

29zqv60.jpg

I still look at it every now and then and bash my head against the wall. :banghead

Don't worry....my biggest regret is ordering Doom PF Exc and cancelling him the day before he shipped because I needed school books !!!!!!!! Still makes me cry at night :rotfl:rotfl

Don't worry....my biggest regret is ordering Doom PF Exc and cancelling him the day before he shipped because I needed school books !!!!!!!! Still makes me cry at night :rotfl:rotfl

Dude, I did that too.

And cancelled the Grievous PF.

And Wolverine vs. Sabretooth dio.

And Hulk PF.

:monkey2 :(

Had Cap EX ordered, delivered and paid for, but my first daughter had just been born and I was making very little money at the time. I sold him for cost, and the buyer sent me a pic as a way of saying "thanks" (Dude put it in his office, he's an optometrist).

29zqv60.jpg

Dude has no respect for the piece at all. What a waste to display him like this...:cuckoo:

Back