Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
couldn't agree more. Only "problem" I see is that his left foot peg doesn't go all the way into Ultron's head. You can see a bit of the peg between his head and Cap's foot. anybody ever heard of this?

couldn't agree more. Only "problem" I see is that his left foot peg doesn't go all the way into Ultron's head. You can see a bit of the peg between his head and Cap's foot. anybody ever heard of this?

If it's not wobbly, I wouldn't worry about it. I have the same minor issue with my Thor & Bucky PF.

good to know. It holds very sturdy in place, so I guess there's nothing to worry about besides remembering to blink when I stare at him:lol This definitely makes the wait for the movie Cap PF a little easier

the left wing seemed to have popped out, does anybody know if I can just push it back in or should I just pull it out, tab some glue on it, and put it back in?
ecc35fb7d38a272df0f27e8a5fac37f6e159be5.JPG

Wow, that looks almost identical to mine. The one on the left is cracked also and the one on the right was like that except it was pointing up. What I did with mine was bend it to align with the other wing. Hopefully, it doesnt break, mine didnt. Then, put a cloth next to the wing and gently tap it in. I used the handle of a screwdriver. There will still be mostly a gap between the head and the wing and what I did was wet some white cotton balls and stuff it in. It did the trick as it is barely noticeable. I was gonna use putty or whatever customizers use to fill the gap then paint it, but the gap on mine was very little and I was gonna use the cotton balls to temporarily hide it. But the cotton balls actually did a decent job, and the way I see it, unless someone was really paying attention to it, they probably couldnt even tell, so I left it as it is.

Captain America PF Help

I was hoping all you Captain America PF owners could help me out here. Is his scaled armor supposed to be all dark blue or is it supposed to be slightly faded in certain spots? Heres a photo of what I mean. (I'm posting a link because I can't get photos posted if my life depended on it)

https://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/mastapea7/?action=view&current=DSC02846.jpg

You will notice that certain parts have a slightly faded blue to them. This is the second Cap PF I've seen like this. Can anyone confirm if this is normal/common? Thanks.

Re: Captain America PF Help

DSC02846.jpg

Can't tell what you're talking about with this pic.
Looks like the lighting to me.

Is this yours or a pic from a seller your buying Cap from?
Mine has no fading.

If you look around the edges of the individual scales, particularly around the star on his chest, you will see a slightly lighter color of blue. It's much easier to see if you zoom in. I know it's not the lighting because I have a regular cap with the same problem.

I think it has to be complete (dark) blue.... No bleached out spots :(

It is the same way with mine...I was worried at first...but thought it is probably supposed to be an effect...sort of like with the LSB! I don't mind it too much anymore!

I was hoping all you Captain America PF owners could help me out here. Is his scaled armor supposed to be all dark blue or is it supposed to be slightly faded in certain spots? Heres a photo of what I mean. (I'm posting a link because I can't get photos posted if my life depended on it)

https://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/mastapea7/?action=view&current=DSC02846.jpg

You will notice that certain parts have a slightly faded blue to them. This is the second Cap PF I've seen like this. Can anyone confirm if this is normal/common? Thanks.

Thread merged with the Cap PF Image thread :duff
x :peace

Couple of crappy iphone pics of my new grail!! Cap PF!! He is freakin awesome. I told myself I wouldn't start buying grails but gave in and got the regular off ebay. He has a slight crack in his left headwing but its hardly noticeable. Love this fella! :yess::yess::yess:

photo7xn.jpg

photo8kj.jpg

Drool.....hope they make a new one to go along with the new Red Skull. I need a Cap in my collection. Congrats on getting one of your grails!

Back