Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the custom pants are awesome and kudos to you for having the skill to customise it! Already looking into doing some customising with my Hulk maquette...

Thanks, man! Actually the jeans were made by the previous owner. So was the repaint of the base. The coolest thing is that I have 2 pairs of jeans plus the original purple ones :yess:

Kickass Pic Dark_Spidey !!

DSC_0067-1.jpg

Just struck a deal to get this. Costly but worth it. I don't want loads & loads of statues on display. Just the character's I love & with this being one of them. I couldn't turn it down

Just struck a deal to get this. Costly but worth it. I don't want loads & loads of statues on display. Just the character's I love & with this being one of them. I couldn't turn it down

DUDE what kind of CRAZY mad rush are you in ... lol. Oh and congratulations m8

DUDE what kind of CRAZY mad rush are you in ... lol. Oh and congratulations m8

Ha when you live in Europe you can't mess around. I see great deals on the boards here all the time but very rarely are they in Europe or they are willing to ship to Europe.

Ha when you live in Europe you can't mess around. I see great deals on the boards here all the time but very rarely are they in Europe or they are willing to ship to Europe.

Congrats RB, you remind me of how i was when i first started out collecting. I went crazy in the first 4 months trying to get all my favourite pieces like you are now. In the end i managed to pick up the Hulk PF, Captain America PF Exclusive PF, Thor PF and the classic Iron Man Comiquette in a 2 month period!!! Safe to say i had caught the collectors bug hard! :gah:

I am ALWAYS on the look out... Spidey Com has made my list now ... actually it is the ONLY one currently on MY list ... lol. If it was JUST me I would be going a little more hard core, but my family is currently quit large... lol

Congrats Raging Bull on scoring one of the grails!

Cheers Snad :)

Congrats RB, you remind me of how i was when i first started out collecting. I went crazy in the first 4 months trying to get all my favourite pieces like you are now. In the end i managed to pick up the Hulk PF, Captain America PF Exclusive PF, Thor PF and the classic Iron Man Comiquette in a 2 month period!!! Safe to say i had caught the collectors bug hard! :gah:

Annoying thing is I was collecting HT figures back in 2009, kinda kicking myself I wasn't collecting these at the time because I would of got pretty much all my personal Grail pieces for retail but that's what I was into at the time so :dunno I've still got some catching up to do to be like you though, I think your got all the Marvel Grail pieces now other than the Grey Hulk? Any other Grails pieces you want RB? I notice you don't just collect Marvel statues

I am ALWAYS on the look out... Spidey Com has made my list now ... actually it is the ONLY one currently on MY list ... lol. If it was JUST me I would be going a little more hard core, but my family is currently quit large... lol

The Spiderman Com will be the only personal Grail piece I'll have left to buy after Caps. I got lucky with Thor & the same seller so happened to have Caps as well so I made a deal with him. I definitely won't be carry on at this rate though :lol

Congratulations, my friend. I totally agree. If you can, grab it when it's near. Getting this overseas is insanely expensive. I did the same, and I have no regrets.

Congratulations, my friend. I totally agree. If you can, grab it when it's near. Getting this overseas is insanely expensive. I did the same, and I have no regrets.

Cheers Darth & a collector who knows what I'm talking about. Over sea's shipping & import tax suck, how much is import tax in Denmark?

Annoying thing is I was collecting HT figures back in 2009, kinda kicking myself I wasn't collecting these at the time because I would of got pretty much all my personal Grail pieces for retail but that's what I was into at the time so :dunno I've still got some catching up to do to be like you though, I think your got all the Marvel Grail pieces now other than the Grey Hulk? Any other Grails pieces you want RB? I notice you don't just collect Marvel statues

Great collections come with time RB, I've merely scratched the surface in regards to my personal collection, there are some collectors on here that are truly blessed and have a collection that most of us would even dream of...

Yes, I've pretty much picked up all the old school SSC pieces that I was meaning to get...Grey Hulk would be great but to be honest the Green version was the one I really wanted. I did consider the one that recently sold on UK eBay for £770 but couldn't part with that much money for what was just another colour of what I already have. I mainly collect 1:4 scale PF's and figures which range from Marvel to DC to Favourite Movie Characters, although I have been concentrating more on the Marvel side of late due to being a massive Iron Man fan as you probably know :)

As for grails or pieces that I'd still like to buy...well I'm still searching for The Lord of Darkness 1:1 bust which I'm desperate to get my hands on, then there is the Iron Man MKI Maquette followed by the Predator Maquette which would also be a nice acquisition or the original Predator 1:1 bust. However, I did manage to snap up a few pieces already this year which were high on my wanted list, notably the SSC Iron Man MKIII 1:1 bust, the Iron Man MKIII 1:2 scale Maquette and the Spider-Man Comiquette which I was over the moon with :)

I didn't know you had the Spiderman Com. How much did you manage to get that for if you don't mind me asking, was it on ebay?

Sucks hard that collectors in Europe and other countries that have to deal with those outrageous shipping and custom costs. Honestly, if I had to deal with crap like that, I wouldn't bother collecting at all.

Back