Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know you had the Spiderman Com. How much did you manage to get that for if you don't mind me asking, was it on ebay?

Think if I remember correctly it was around £500 for the exclusive...and it was through a fellow UK collector :) should be some pics up on my show your shelves thread :wink1:

Sucks hard that collectors in Europe and other countries that have to deal with those outrageous shipping and custom costs. Honestly, if I had to deal with crap like that, I wouldn't bother collecting at all.

I only go through that when I really want an EX or if the item is not available elsewhere. Unfortunately, the EU distributors don't offer the exact same items as the ones you can find on the US homepage. So I had to purchase my bust straight from the SSC site.

Think if I remember correctly it was around £500 for the exclusive...and it was through a fellow UK collector :) should be some pics up on my show your shelves thread :wink1:

Agh man you did well. I've been looking but I haven't really seen anything. There's a few in America but nothing really around europe though, except for a couple which are hovering around the £1000 mark but I haven't got the spare money for a bit now anyway as I need to pay up for the rest of Thor & Caps & I've also got a few PO's coming up. Anyway I'll enjoy them 2 & I'll get back to searching for Spidey a bit later down the line. My goal is to own one before my new baby is born (8 months)

Agh man you did well. I've been looking but I haven't really seen anything. There's a few in America but nothing really around europe though, except for a couple which are hovering around the £1000 mark but I haven't got the spare money for a bit now anyway as I need to pay up for the rest of Thor & Caps & I've also got a few PO's coming up. Anyway I'll enjoy them 2 & I'll get back to searching for Spidey a bit later down the line. My goal is to own one before my new baby is born (8 months)

Hey RB, another thing we got in common! My 2nd baby is due end of May so everything is all a bit manic at the moment...is it your first? You'll have to postpone collecting for a while bud cos your life is abt to change :lol

Did you get Thor from EBay? Still trying to sell mine...I've got mine on eBay for £515 collection only...looking to free some space at home as I have 2 Thor PF's! :slap

Hey RB, another thing we got in common! My 2nd baby is due end of May so everything is all a bit manic at the moment...is it your first? You'll have to postpone collecting for a while bud cos your life is abt to change :lol

Did you get Thor from EBay? Still trying to sell mine...I've got mine on eBay for £515 collection only...looking to free some space at home as I have 2 Thor PF's! :slap

2, ha how come you got 2, is one an Ex & the other a Reg? So I did look at yours, I thought that must of been you being that you both had the same name :slap :lol I must admit I actually nearly bought your one, it was only because its collection only I didn't. I just would never of had time to actually go & pick it up.

But like you this is going be my 2nd to. I've got a 3 year old boy. It's still early days & no one knows other than me & my wife but I'm really excited just hope all goes well. May isn't far of at all now RB, wish you & your family all the best mate. Exciting times ahead for you then. Have you got your Pram & everything else bought & ready. None of that stuff is cheap is it.
My little Guy pretending to be Spiderman & his costume for book day at school :)
8y6ujube.jpg
yhyta2u4.jpg

Last edited:
2, ha how come you got 2, is one an Ex & the other a Reg? So I did look at yours, I thought that must of been you being that you both had the same name :slap :lol I must admit I actually nearly bought your one, it was only because its collection only I didn't. I just would never of had time to actually go & pick it up.

But like you this is going be my 2nd to. I've got a 3 year old boy. It's still early days & no one knows other than me & my wife but I'm really excited just hope all goes well. May isn't far of at all now RB, wish you & your family all the best mate. Exciting times ahead for you then. Have you got your Pram & everything else bought & ready. None of that stuff is cheap is it.
My little Guy pretending to be Spiderman & his costume for book day at school :)
8y6ujube.jpg
yhyta2u4.jpg

First and foremost RB i just wanted to congratulate you on the great news and i wish your wife all the best health and luck :1-1: You have a beautiful son there mate, although we dont know what we are having yet, i am secretly hoping for a boy...those pics of your son makes me want a boy even more so i can get him into Marvel early! :rotfl and i'll also have someone to pass down my collection to when my days are up! :) Pretty much ready now for his/her arrival, bought so many packs of nappies you wouldnt believe!

Wish you had of messaged me about the Thor as i would have definately had done a good deal for you...i have 2 regulars in my collection and both are in perfect condition. Wish it was the EX, now they are hard to find!!How did i end up with 2? Well the first i bought when i started out early on and the second i recieved was part of a swap deal...i swapped my Rambo Enterbay figure for the Thor PF, good deal i thought at the time but now i cant seem to sell, but i know thats due to it being a collection only as this just limits the potential buyers...like yourself who lived a little too far away. Glad you found one though!

Now whats even more spooky is that we also have the same sofas!! :rotfl:rotfl

That's annoying about Thor. The one good thing though is that the Thor I'm buying has led on to me being able get Caps. I bet you must be getting a lot of attention with Thor. I've got a foosball table up which is collection only. I payed £500 for it, I'm only selling it for £130 but no ones biting, even though its had over a 100 views & 6 watchers

Cheers RB, yeah it is fun having a little boy, he's just recently started playing football with me which is good & it gives me an excuse to watch Marvel & DC cartoons :lol but a girl would be equally as cool, I think I would of turned her into a little tomboy though. You can never have enough nappies & wipes, I forgot all about that, late night journeys to the petrol station because we had run out. I doubt we'll find out about what sex our baby is to, it's amazing when there born & I think that adds a bit more to the excitement not knowing what it's going to be.

Yeah my wife let me pick our sofa. There really comfortable, I did well :lol

Best wishes to you & the family again RB. I'm actually excited for you. Family is the most precious thing in life :)

Got one but it came with stain pj's, no worries cause it's getting the comiquette treatment from one of the master customizers on here ;)

Last edited:
Awesome. Thanks for the pictures Darth. Can't get enough of this guy. Just missed out on one of these on the for sale section. Sold before I saw it but I'll track one down yet.

Got one but it came with stain pj's, no worries cause it's getting the comiquette treatment from one of the master customizers on here ;)

Nice! I would have POed the PF day one if it was fully sculpted. You have to post pics when you get your custom Cap back. Is computerfly doing the work for you? He was the only one I know that customized the Cap PF into a fully sculpted piece. Either way I'd love to see how yours turns out.

Back