Captain America PF question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still searching one...

Dude, ..lollll....For how many months have you been looking for this ???Since this thread has been created I see you've been asking for one...:duh..It is easily available if you are ready to pay a bit more..Decision is up to you, but if it were one of my Grails I'd pay the ^^^^ing Piper.No way Cap Ex is going down in price anyway.

Check the commerce section here and ask a seller for a payment plan if you cant afford it in one payment.Lots of great sellers here that am sure would be ready to help you.

---------> GYGOGTFO.

Dude, ..lollll....For how many months have you been looking for this ???Since this thread has been created I see you've been asking for one...:duh..It is easily available if you are ready to pay a bit more..Decision is up to you, but if it were one of my Grails I'd pay the ^^^^ing Piper.No way Cap Ex is going down in price anyway.

Check the commerce section here and ask a seller for a payment plan if you cant afford it in one payment.Lots of great sellers here that am sure would be ready to help you.

---------> GYGOGTFO.

GYGOGTFO :confused: I know the last part but what's the beginning of this phrase :dunno

GYCAOGTFO!!!!

:lol

Well, he was a grail of mine, and I guess I don't have to GTFO at the moment since I did get his ass. He is magnificent. Now I guess I've got to get one of these fancy shmancy displays or something. You are right, Ski, as he is an awesome statue/figure thing (is it a "statue" if it has real clothing?).

DSCN1926.jpg

DSCN1927-1.jpg

putting Cap in perspective:

DSCN1928.jpg

The words you are looking for is PREMIUM FORMATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! BABY!!!! I love my Captain, nice pics :rock

Flint makes me laugh down there :lol :lol :lol

My Cap ex had slight damage to his Modern head wings (old head is perfect) plus a few minor issues so I could not give him any love.

I was sad and had to return him but I bought something else and the guy made a fantastic gesture.
Ryan if you ever see this, Thank you!!

What gesture you may ask?

He GAVE me the Cap EX.
How freakin cool is that!! So cool it deserves a Chewie and a Banana man.
:chew :banana

---------> GYGOGTFO.

A loooong time, yes. But I dont want to pay completely at first. At least, ebay and paypal offer some guaranties. I like what you say, for example 2 payments. But the seller must be agree too, and thats more difficult...

And I can pay $700 included shipping, if the price is highest, I'll continue waiting. I cant do more.

A loooong time, yes. But I dont want to pay completely at first. At least, ebay and paypal offer some guaranties. I like what you say, for example 2 payments. But the seller must be agree too, and thats more difficult...

And I can pay $700 included shipping, if the price is highest, I'll continue waiting. I cant do more.

If I were you I would save up the $700 in advance, then at least you can go on eBay and if you see one you can buy outright rather than needing instalments.
Just my thoughts
x :peace

If I were you I would save up the $700 in advance, then at least you can go on eBay and if you see one you can buy outright rather than needing instalments.
Just my thoughts
x :peace

Agree. I'm searching in ebay too. Thanks, Adoptedscot

Triburito, stick with Shell's advice. That's exactly what I'd do. Save up the money first and don't even mess around with the installment idea. Pay for it all at once and avoid the pressures of having to deal with a "monthly payment."

Anyway, its difficult to find one ex for $700 shipped on ebay. My birthday was last saturday, so I have time till next... :lol
Well, I'm still young, I'll keep searching...

Back