Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeahs would much rather see a kit fisto pf or the mk 7 or 3.
As much as I love these movies I don't think anyone needed another Chris Evans as Captain America PF, the Marvel movie PFs are overkill (at least the ones where they keep making the same damn characters over and over again, its redundant and stupid.

Bro I am so Jonesing for some new SW PFs. I think we'll be stuck with RotJ PFs unless they go to Clone Wars then I want my Ahsoka Tano PF

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Somehow SS can't get the face of the actors too. Once you see HT, SS human face just look odd somehow

Somehow SS can't get the face of the actors too. Once you see HT, SS human face just look odd somehow
Lol they look odd like a bad Syfy pod people movie. So far the Best one I've seen this far is on the Saruman PF hope it translates to the production piece

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Need more pics but I like what I see so far. :yess:

10559809_509560175856187_6510622107231649372_n.jpg

Looks awesome! I actually really like the running pose. Reminds me of when he was bouncing his shield off walls on the fly on the ship rescue at the beginning of the movie. SOOO much better than the key art! :clap:

300377-captain-america-002.jpg

The key art sucks compared to the proto

Back