Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow,awesome pose, instant po, oh wait,already did. So happy i did, my first captain.

Hmmm, might have to rethink cancelling my order, looks good. Wish they had the stealth shield on him. :lol

Hmm, not seeing Evans here (looks a little like Quentin Tarantino. :lol) Hopefully it's just the angle.

10477473_936657046359963_1863672167090516213_n.jpg

Judging from even more pics it does look like the Evans likeness isn't there (not even close to HT's amazing Stealth Cap HS) but that pose is so damn dynamic. I might just have to let the dodgy likeness slide.

DSC08766_zps6e845e05.jpg

DSC08768_zpse4fe0672.jpg

DSC08767_zps89c2171b.jpg

I wanna see what the alt portrait looks like. Isn't there supposed to be a Steve Rogers portrait included?

Something just looks a bit ape-ish on that mouth. The lines below the nose just too pronounced maybe?

The pose looks great and the detail is awesome. However a facial likeness can be a big deal breaker for me. Hard to know since this probably isn't the final reveal.

Judging from even more pics it does look like the Evans likeness isn't there (not even close to HT's amazing Stealth Cap HS) but that pose is so damn dynamic. I might just have to let the dodgy likeness slide.

DSC08766_zps6e845e05.jpg

DSC08768_zpse4fe0672.jpg

DSC08767_zps89c2171b.jpg

Yea, I'm pretty much on the same wavelength...I've already got this on pre order and will probably keep it...just love these dynamic poses for the Avengers characters that we've seen on Thor and Cap :rock

I'm not into the movie statues and I'm all in for the Allied Cap PF but the pose on this is amazing. The movie was great and this PF does it justice.

Here's hoping the ASM2 PF is also great, even though that movie was not. Lol.

Saw this last night and I have to say it looked pretty good in person. That being said, I gotta trim the POs and this one doesn't make my cut. Thor also looked fantastic. These are WAY better than the first iterations.

Nice pose, but worry of bending issues somehow. Face, don't think it's quiet Evans

Back