Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preview-Night-Sideshow27.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow28.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow042.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow129.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow130.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow131.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow26.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow25.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow24.jpg

This was one of my PO's that was literally touch and go in regards to cancelling upon final pics...now that I've seen it, this PO is staying put! Awesome! :rock I've already forgot what the Exclusive is?

Yeah, doesn't look like Evans at all, but I still like the portrait and the dynamic pose is killer. Maybe the unmasked portrait will look more like Evans? Then the masked version will make a good companion to the Allied Cap PF.

Looks great guys congrats! Face is a bit different but Evans face is tough to capture I think.

Since I've got the HT Stealth Cap coming with 1. Blue Shield only and 2. an AWESOME masked portrait I can see myself displaying this one with the red, white, and blue shield and unmasked portrait. Hopefully the unmasked head looks a lot more accurate. I don't know though. This masked portrait is pretty far off but damn if the whole thing doesn't still look awesome as hell.

Since I've got the HT Stealth Cap coming with 1. Blue Shield only and 2. an AWESOME masked portrait I can see myself displaying this one with the red, white, and blue shield and unmasked portrait. Hopefully the unmasked head looks a lot more accurate. I don't know though. This masked portrait is pretty far off but damn if the whole thing doesn't still look awesome as hell.

:exactly: yep, these new dynamic poses we've seen on Thor, Cap and Daredevil are certainly taking PF's to another level...so much so that we're still willing to PO it despite the likeness being off :lol when have we heard that before :dunno :)

Likeness off,buy away. You got too much dough my friend Andy :)

Back