Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only Ms Marvel I'd like to see on a big screen:

miss_marvel_art_edit_zpsfph9ajlf.jpg

Hate the Red-n-Blue uniform with stupid looking helmet.

Agreed.

What you posted is good, just lose the jacket and let the hair loose.

Now that Leo is an Oscar winner, Wonder if he's joining us. :lol
Would make for a great Forbush Man.

I tried watching Room to see how good an actress Brie Larson is but the scene on the roof where Johnny tries to find out what is bothering Mark is just so horrendously acted that I always end up shutting it off before she appears.
You're tearing me apart, Khev!

Tommy Wiseau is a genius.

Can't wait for Franco's THE DISASTER ARTIST.

Who will Daniel Day Lewis play when he officially joins?

Once upon a time, he would've made a great Prince Namor:

tumblr_ne0ywxYbFS1qhpx4lo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m80yhqo4VF1r5zgoio2_1280.jpg

namor03.jpg

Too long in the tooth now, though.

CjgA9H3UYAA91-J.jpg

This looks too derivative of Cap's MCU uniform.
Looks like something a teenaged Bucky would wear . . .

Diversity for the sake of diversity? Do not want.

:exactly: :clap

Especially when it has less to do with fostering inclusiveness and more with demographic pandering to draw an audience.

___

Eh, I know I said she played a belivable sister to Amy Schumer in Trainwreck... but I remember her being prettier than this. If someone takes the time to make a manip why would they choose such a bleh photo? :lol

Brie-Larson-Captain-Marvel-BossLogic.jpg

Eh, I know I said she played a belivable sister to Amy Schumer in Trainwreck... but I remember her being prettier than this. If someone takes the time to make a manip why would they choose such a bleh photo? :lol

Brie-Larson-Captain-Marvel-BossLogic.jpg

Too covered up.

2j65jpk.jpg

Them legs shouldn't be hidden. Same goes for the cleavage.

a42908.jpg

It's official, Brie Larson is officially casted as Carol Danvers in Captain Marvel. I'm in love with her ever since 21 and Room; I'm interested to see her hit the gym hard. Gal Gadot certainly proved that the ladies go as hard as the dudes.

I guess Brie is ok, MM has gone through so many different looks in the comics over the years that MM was never set as one specific type of looking woman.

She could be small and petite like Brie if need be.

Back