Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CoGOUHbVIAAdpbs.jpg

Dunno why, but... that's kinda hot...

I bet she'll just wear the uniform that covers her entire body.

That's a given, really. IIRC, it was one of the various conditions, when talks about Captain Marvel first started. The swimsuit was always out of the question. And, honestly, come on, it's kinda ridiculous. Same goes for the one with the exposed stomach. It's cool in comics, but it'd never work for a character who operates in space. Now, what I would like to see, is the new costume, but with the colour scheme and emblem of the swimsuit.

That's the best one

Depends on who's drawing. Soy's version was balls to the wall awesome:

2477386-captainmarvel.jpg

DNbm8TF.png

But the recent one is... yeah...

3047641-inline-s-3-first-look-at-the-new-captain-marvel-written-by-agent-carter-showrunner.jpg

Its problem is that is gets baggier with every redesign, while Carol's hair get shorter and shorter. Medium length would be best:

537ba61b764b4.jpg

I have no problem with it being "stylized" a bit, but I don't want the crew cut...

As for the swimsuit, it's "hawt", but it'd never work in live action. I mean, look at it:

new-avengers-015-ms-marvel.jpg

Again, it's "hawt", but not what I'd put in live action. Maybe a mix of the two would be best.

It's official, Brie Larson is officially casted as Carol Danvers in Captain Marvel. I'm in love with her ever since 21 and Room; I'm interested to see her hit the gym hard. Gal Gadot certainly proved that the ladies go as hard as the dudes.

Cool news that Marvel has made it official! :clap

Happy to see Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel finally coming to the big screen. :rock

That's a given, really. IIRC, it was one of the various conditions, when talks about Captain Marvel first started. The swimsuit was always out of the question. And, honestly, come on, it's kinda ridiculous. Same goes for the one with the exposed stomach. It's cool in comics, but it'd never work for a character who operates in space. Now, what I would like to see, is the new costume, but with the colour scheme and emblem of the swimsuit.

It is ridiculous; IMO skimpy bathing suits work in comic books but they make no sense in a live action movie.

And he calls himself a doctor! :lol

Not sure why this is funny. :dunno

Maybe it's the lack of knowing fit females; but having 4 sisters in the military and seeing most of them with their friends, being in shape doesn't require to have every anatomical muscle pulsing out from the skin.

Gal looks great, and definitely in shape, it seems funny that we can dismiss silly costumes, but if a woman doesn't look like a soldier from 300 than she must be weak? I'm almost certain Gal can kick my ass. :lol

I'm pumped to see Larson, and glad we got the casting news. Hopefully by next SDCC we get a trailer, and hopefully a suit a little before that. I hope she doesn't have this new buzzed hair style, doesn't have to be style necessarily, but i don't see an issue if it takes it upon like the military where females where a bun.

Not sure why this is funny. :dunno

Maybe it's the lack of knowing fit females; but having 4 sisters in the military and seeing most of them with their friends, being in shape doesn't require to have every anatomical muscle pulsing out from the skin.

Gal looks great, and definitely in shape, it seems funny that we can dismiss silly costumes, but if a woman doesn't look like a soldier from 300 than she must be weak? I'm almost certain Gal can kick my ass. :lol

I'm pumped to see Larson, and glad we got the casting news. Hopefully by next SDCC we get a trailer, and hopefully a suit a little before that. I hope she doesn't have this new buzzed hair style, doesn't have to be style necessarily, but i don't see an issue if it takes it upon like the military where females where a bun.
We're not laffin' at that kind of hard.

this kills the joke

What are this characters powers anyway flight and shoots energy. I applaud marvel for taking b character and making movies out of them, but they should have went with something that was at least popular in the comic medium this character has such a weak story arch. The male Version did have a longer run, but even he was not a ll that . Is this because they need their own female super hero so they choose he I guess they really don't have any famous marvel female heroes that can stand on there own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Back