Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well in all fairness Iron Man was a C-list character prior to the 2008 film IIRC.
He was a B-lister. He had a solo that never got canned since the 60s, he had animated tv shows and was an Avengers mainstay. It's basically as B-List as you can get.

I need my super hero's to look like this!! I feel I can relate.... :wink1:

f6e9cad3912ff2a7972c2f75ab5c4e38.jpg

Perhaps the suit is green because those areas will be CG enhanced? I believe they use green screens as green stands out the most, perhaps the same for clothes? They could put some sort of glowing red in there or whatever they want. It makes no sense for it to be green otherwise, when the overall look of the suit is quite true to the comics aside from the colour.

Or perhaps since she gains her power from the skrull she’s rolling in their colours at first, and later makes a conscious decision to change them.

She does look like a soccer mom though, both because of her hair and due to looking terrible in the suit.

:lol:lol

Until he gets split through the middle ala Snoke.

:rotfl That would be hilarious. He should have all the build up (well he’s had that) and be in the middle of a monologue too, and then *hurk* like in that panel above. And Loki who straddles the lines thus far takes over the black order and the rest of his forces, because of his conflicted feelings.

A momentary setback. Thanos owns all now.

Mugga, your b8 game is weak. Thanos literally was frozen in a cube, freed by Maximus and only survived because of Ult!Reed, then got eternally BTFO by Victor "God of All" Von Doom. Starlin wanking Thanos to Hell and back with OGNs that nobody considers canon doesn't count.

4586465-8943467540-34570.jpg

Heisenberg who? :monkey3

:rotfl That would be hilarious. He should have all the build up (well he’s had that) and be in the middle of a monologue too, and then *hurk* like in that panel above. And Loki who straddles the lines thus far takes over the black order and the rest of his forces, because of his conflicted feelings.

I seriously wouldn't put it past them to pull a Snoke with Thanos after TLJ. Just imagine what it would be like - six whole years of build-up for Thanos to be the biggest, baddest villain of the entire MCU only for him to get killed off within the first 45 minutes and learn nothing about him. :lol

Why does the suit fold like that?

Black panther and ant man suits are very tight to the skin and dont fold like this

UeLVSJr.png

Back