Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the problem.

Looking at it, it's not a terrible design, it's certainly not worse than Avengers' Cap.

But we've seen this ant-man/CW Arrow motorcycle suit waaaaaay too often.

Like they were designed by the same person :lol

Hella was wearing the same ugly orthopedic shows that Black Widow wears on earth...you know, the ones that you love so much.

The fan made edit actually looks better, no?

Brie-Larson-as-Captain-Marvel.jpg

Like they were designed by the same person :lol

Hella was wearing the same ugly orthopedic shows that Black Widow wears on earth...you know, the ones that you love so much.

You're saying the same person designing for the MCU designs for the CW? I didn't know that.

Then it's fine, as long as it's the same person they can be the exact same copy/paste costume.

Hela wasn't wearing shoes like fake Captain Marvel, she was wearing sexy heels, fake Captain Marvel is the one wearing dopey orthopedic shoes.

You're saying the same person designing for the MCU designs for the CW? I didn't know that.

Then it's fine, as long as it's the same person they can be the exact same copy/paste costume.

Hela wasn't wearing shoes like fake Captain Marvel, she was wearing sexy heels, fake Captain Marvel is the one wearing dopey orthopedic shoes.

And the Singer Costumes too? Woah, must be one busy guy.

Think about this... all of us, the rest of us were talking about the suit and about the actress.....
This whole time clown is been upset and obsessed over the shoes....
Shoes that you will never see in the movie..... such a diminutive aspect of the costume, a unimportant part of the whole thing.... it really is angering him...

Woogie-Something-About-Mary.jpg

I'd normally agree, but it can work, WW's costume boots look great, Faora's too, it's only bad when they look like sneaker-heels, like Widow's.

But I think I get your drift, crows and I were both wrong, you don't have a foot fetish or a shoe fetish, you have a heel fetish, that's why these heels bother you so much, a very respectable fetish indeed, right up there with arm pit and knee pit.

Just stay away from crushing.

Look at that Wonder Woman statue on top of the page. Look at her boots.

That's what most female heroes should wear instead of heels.

Neo wore women's shoes in Reloaded :chase

I like heels if they're a separate piece from the rest of the shoe, but when it's one solid piece, it's not sexy. It looks stupido.

Catwoman had normal heels. I like those.

Look at that Wonder Woman statue on top of the page. Look at her boots.

That's what most female heroes should wear instead of heels.

Neo wore women's shoes in Reloaded :chase

Who pays this much attention to feet and shoes :lol :lol
Neos shoes? Under the coat??? :lol :lol

Foot guys are so strange

Q8mn5Ef.jpg

Back