CARNAGE LSB!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which piece do u guys think is better,if even just by a fraction-the venom or the carnage lsb?

i personally love both but if i hadto go with one it would be carnage,he's just a lil more dynamic..

it really looks sick!

i really thought that the venom lsb would never be topped...but ssc have done it n how!!

Just broke down and ordered the Venom bust....gonna have to find a way to order Carnage too!!!

the only reason why i got the venom lsb was cause carnage looks so bad ass. The only thing that bothers me is all the weight towards the front, I hope we get a 1:1 carnage in the future. The detail in this guy is amazing though

NOW, IF SIDESHOW WILL JUST MAKE A SPIDEY THAT LOOKS STRAIGHT FORWARD, WE CAN PUT VENOM AND CARNAGE ON EACH SIDE LOOKING TOWARD THE MIDDLE!

(bold and capitals so Sideshow might see it)

A mini version of the 1:1 would work nicely.

because they display well together

speaking of together. with the forgot goblin :monkey2

2cr992q.jpg

os5tut.jpg

sy9yj8.jpg

:lol:lol:lol i never noticed that, but they do look like they're laughing and snickering amoungst themselves.:naughty

Ever since they previewed carnage, I have been planning to display him next to GG and Venom just like you did quad. When it arrives in a few days i will finally have my set up. I have a similar display with Wolverine partnered with Sabertooth and Big-A, and it looks awsome.

So quad now that you got this guy in person, the Detolf is a def. no for this guy right?

Last edited:
Ever since they previewed carnage, I have been planning to display him next to GG and Venom just like you did quad. When it arrives in a few days i will finally have my set up. I have a similar display with Wolverine partnered with Sabertooth and Big-A, and it looks awsome.

So quad now that you got this guy in person, the Detolf is a def. no for this guy right?

* grabs carnage and attempts to stick him in detolf (jysk version) *

I'm amazed to say that he fits nicely in them.:horror:horror
i thought that there would be no way he'd fit since he was so long, but i'm happy to report he fits.:banana:banana

Last edited:
Back