CARNAGE LSB!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW :rock
It looks great on the pictures!
Can´t wait till I get mine and display it next to my Venom LSB!

But in Germany I still have to wait a bit. It´s going to be released in January 2010. I guess I have to move to the states to get those great pieces earlier! :D

just got this guy today and although he's a great piece of statue awesomeness there is a couple of concerns i have to report.

the first thing i noticed was the name plate was somewhat on the small size, not a big deal i know. also the length of this sucker is quite a bit longer than any other lsb, making this one harder to find a spot for in some displays.

lastly and the most concerning is you don't want to display this guy to close to any edge cause he is most definately front heavy. to the point that just the slightest touch will send him toppling foward.

now after them few points i have to say this lsb line just keeps getting better and better. the detail and coloring on this one are amazing. now all ssc has to do is come out with some spidey lsbs.

here are a few comparison shots with Venom

k4jx1k.jpg

2mpa3jb.jpg

2n9w0mh.jpg

jsj88n.jpg

jpvog2.jpg

24d3txh.jpg

jiltfl.jpg

az636.jpg

u guys think this piece is worth getting?

is it better than the venom lsb?

I have Venom, saw Carnage at SDCC (on flexpay waiting now) I am a fan of venom more, but Carnage is VERY cool in person, probably a little more dynamic....I still really like both though.

can anybody please give a comparision shot of carnage along with a 1/6th scale figure please....im new to the lsb line wanna see how big this piece is

cheers

can anybody please give a comparision shot of carnage along with a 1/6th scale figure please....im new to the lsb line wanna see how big this piece is

cheers

Look at the picture that was quoted in Post 225. That has a 12" HT Iron Man Mark II next to the bust.

Back