CARNAGE LSB!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick pic. Nice piece. Be careful with the tendrils. You could knock'em up against something as you're putting them on. No worries about them breaking, but the tips might be a problem. One of mine came slightly chipped. Shouldn't have to do this, but nothing a dap of paint won't fix. I don't feel like sending it back.
6hjkpg.jpg

He looks great, i get mine on monday. This one looks to be in the top 3 of LSB's produced so far

looks awesome man, it almost looks to busy with his tenticles swinging around like that, but i'm sure it looks better in person. mine should be here next week along with (hopefully) my galactus.:banana:banana

Look way better than I thought,cant wait for my EX coming next week. Venom wont be alone again.

ummm, is that venom way in the back there??? he looks so lonely back there. great pic though, shows a good comparison with other pieces.
galactus doesn't look so high and mighty with carnage in his space.:naughty:naughty

EX comming soon. Will this thing fit in a detolf?? After seeing in hand pics im starting to think it wont. Any insight guys??

I should have checked:banghead if he fits in a detolf. He might fit; a little tight. The real problem I see is that he's sort of designed to be near the edge with his chin slightly off.
2a8i6nt.jpg

Back