CARNAGE LSB!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking the same thing....those tendrils will be return nightmares.....I fully expect to read "SSC stops Carnage replacements already" posts.

I'm in the same boat. I own the 1:1 Venom and the other 2 in the SM line, so I can't really see me buying this at all.

What Hulk piece are you speaking of? Are you referring to the "teaser photo" from St. Patrick's Day?

yup, that one! but this will prolly be the only good lookin carnage on the market, so i will make my decsion when i see the real pics. i dont think this would have lots of issues cause i think they would make the tendrils either flexible or they would be completely seperate like the arms were for the iron spidey

yup, that one! but this will prolly be the only good lookin carnage on the market, so i will make my decsion when i see the real pics. i dont think this would have lots of issues cause i think they would make the tendrils either flexible or they would be completely seperate like the arms were for the iron spidey

Yeah, I see your point about the Carnage LSB, but still I'd be worried how it's going to stack up next to the 1:1s. I'm afraid (even with tendrils) it's really going to look out of place.

But hey, these are just snap-shots, so no need to worry yet.

As for the "teaser pic," it looks like no news yet. I just hope it's not our next PF announcement.

I will never be able to afford the Venom 1:1 . . but I have the Spidey 1:1 . .

I am thinking the Venom & Carnage lsb's will look great on each side . . . :banana

I will never be able to afford the Venom 1:1 . . but I have the Spidey 1:1 . .

I am thinking the Venom & Carnage lsb's will look great on each side . . . :banana

All you need is the Spider-Man 1:1 as far as I'm concerned. :rock

I have the Venom LSB, so I'll be buying this as well.

Alright, we have Green Goblin, Venom and Carnage, can we please have a Spidey LSB now? PLEASE!!

I have the Venom LSB, so I'll be buying this as well.

Alright, we have Green Goblin, Venom and Carnage, can we please have a Spidey LSB now? PLEASE!!

sht no, we'll probably see another 3-4 spidey villians before we see a spidey lsb.
i don't care i'm sending in my 100% deposits to ssc right now for all of them.
bring on carnage, i'm down for that.
that's if that what it is, i'll take your guys word on that, personally he looks like a red mutated fly/spider to me:lol:lol
even if that's what it is i'll still buy it if it's spidey related.:naughty

can't wait to see more. i can't make heads or tail of that pic other than that it is carnage lol

I'd buy it! :lecture

(This is the SAME theory that I supplied Sideshow's PF Development Department for the next Venom PF.) You all can thank me later.

you're not allowed to buy it =) unless you come to the darkside:emperor

On behalf of superheroes everywhere, we have to give "thumbs down" to Cletus and his alter-ego, Carnage.

We saw some good in Brock, but we draw the line with Cletus. Upon further consideration, I'm sorry w00tw00t, but the council's decision is final.

I'll let that one slide :joy

Back