CARNAGE LSB!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i might have to get on the wait list for venom, i had to cancel last minute to pay for some LOTR goodness.:(

i would, i'm sure that it'll convert for ya. the large es also would alos indicate a good chance of second chance offering.

everyone seems so hyped about these (all lsb's) when they come out, then they end up cancelling them for something else more favourable that they want.

That was one crappy video, but with that being said, if this is true, and they will be making a Carnage LSB count me in and where is the pre-order form.

Isn't it odd that there's no Spidey LSB?

oh i'm sure that it's coming, probably a few different versions i would think.
and maybe throw in a PPO with an es of 150+/- would really create some buzz, but i doubt ssc would do that since spidey would most likely be their biggest seller so why limit the numbers.

a 1:1 of this would have been obviously better, but i think its a safe bet we will not get one for many years to come since they put out a LSB before the life size, so this will prolly have to be a must cause it does look really good nevertheless

a 1:1 of this would have been obviously better, but i think its a safe bet we will not get one for many years to come since they put out a LSB before the life size, so this will prolly have to be a must cause it does look really good nevertheless

Problem with these LSBs is that they need to be a bit more wallet friendly. Esp since SS is hollowing them out.

Then again, maybe small busts are a thing of the past? Even Bowen has slowed down and may be putting a halt to making more busts.

hopefully in many years to come........many years to come :monkey2 doubt it though

They better have something big in store for the next Marvel 1:1 announcement (which I'm hoping will be announced soon.)

As for the next Marvel PF.....well.....I.....:sleep

They better have something big in store for the next Marvel 1:1 announcement (which I'm hoping will be announced soon.)

As for the next Marvel PF.....well.....I.....:sleep

What would be considered a Grail Piece for a Marvel 1:1?

Would've Galactus as a 1:1 been that such item you think?

Last edited:
Back