CARNAGE LSB!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any thoughts on the ES?

hmmm :confused::confused: i would say compared to other ex. lsbs, and there didn't seem to be alot of hype with this one, and the fact that i think ssc is starting to learn from these large es. (except for galactus reg es) i would say in the 150 range, which seems to be the common number for alot of these lsb ex. es's

hmmm :confused::confused: i would say compared to other ex. lsbs, and there didn't seem to be alot of hype with this one, and the fact that i think ssc is starting to learn from these large es. (except for galactus reg es) i would say in the 150 range, which seems to be the common number for alot of these lsb ex. es's

I would say 150 too, but it sold out alot slower than Sabretooth. Could be higher...?

I want a Galactus 1:1 or Spidey gets it! :emperor:arr:emperor

picture.php

How big do you think a 1:1 Galactus bust would be, exactly?

I missed the EX
Still debating whether I want the Reg or not
I mean it does look like a great LSB

are you a spidey fan, then...............YEAH get on the WL or order the reg man. cause after the come out with the spidey versions (and i'm sure there will be several) these will be hard to get. (yeah right, but you never know)

as for does it look great, yep, i can't wait to get this one. i think it's one of the best they've done. just love the colors and the piece just seems to scream action to me. it's very busy and ready to pounce.

but ehh. that's just my opinion. if you don't like don't order the damn thing.:cool:

Back