CARNAGE LSB!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Yea I'm a Spidey Fan

well i think you just answered your question then. get ahold of binny in the for sale thread he has the ex. venom for cost plus shipping.
then get Green goblin off of ssc site with a gift card and you'll have all three ready for when spidey shows up.

just my humble opinion again.:lol

well i think you just answered your question then. get ahold of binny in the for sale thread he has the ex. venom for cost plus shipping.
then get Green goblin off of ssc site with a gift card and you'll have all three ready for when spidey shows up.

just my humble opinion again.:lol

Do you know how man Venom he has?

That's what I'm worried about: When the Spider-Man LSB is released because when it is, I'll have to fight the temptation. But honestly, I'll probably buy it. Then, will I be able to resist Venom and Carnage???? Who knows?

My wallet is beginning to complain. :lol

Between Spider-Man and Buffy, I'm going broke. :rotfl

easy choice.:gun buffy :naughty

J/K man, i know you love the vampire killin' school girl.

i've at least managed to stay away from bowen's spidey stuff, really like the faux bronze one, but don't think it's worth the asking price. imo. and i just doesn't sit well with other lines imo.

easy choice.:gun buffy :naughty

J/K man, i know you love the vampire killin' school girl.

i've at least managed to stay away from bowen's spidey stuff, really like the faux bronze one, but don't think it's worth the asking price. imo. and i just doesn't sit well with other lines imo.

:lol Buffy is my weakness.

I really like that Bowen Faux Bronze Spidey too, but like you said, I'm not sold on it either (nor am I sold on any non SS Spider-Man pieces right now.)

:lol Buffy is my weakness.

I really like that Bowen Faux Bronze Spidey too, but like you said, I'm not sold on it either (nor am I sold on any non SS Spider-Man pieces right now.)

yeah that's what i meant.:cool: really people complain alot about ssc prices, but i think they're offering the best bang for your buck, at least from what i've seen anyways.

yeah that's what i meant.:cool: really people complain alot about ssc prices, but i think they're offering the best bang for your buck, at least from what i've seen anyways.

I agree 100%. Aside for the slip ups with QC lately, I can't complain about the prices. They really do offer a great deal. I'm excited about the Back in Black Comiquette. :rock

ooooooooohhhhhhh yeah, another great spidey piece. :banana:banana
and that base.............well enough said.:google

Yeah, that base is pretty impressive. And I'll even go as far as to say that I like it just as much as the Exclusive Base on the Iron Spider-Man comiquette.

Yeah, that base is pretty impressive. And I'll even go as far as to say that I like it just as much as the Exclusive Base on the Iron Spider-Man comiquette.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 why o why has no one done a good dock ock.
come on ssc i know there's lots to do but get a least working on a PF doc ock.:naughty

Back