CARNAGE LSB!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really it's ssc own fault though because of the larger than life es. then again it wasn't there fault about the faultering economy situation either.
so all in all the IM 1:1 bust is just some bad timing

Plus, the fact that they raised the price of the 1:1 to $699 rather than an average of $400-ish. If the IM 1:1 was in the $400 range, you can bet these would have sold out MUCH faster. (And the fact that these weren't numbered probably didn't help the situation.)

Plus, the fact that they raised the price of the 1:1 to $699 rather than an average of $400-ish. If the IM 1:1 was in the $400 range, you can bet these would have sold out MUCH faster. (And the fact that these weren't numbered probably didn't help the situation.)

true, of course no one knows for sure how ssc determines their es's, but if it's off of PO's then there must of been alot of these presold at the higher price. of course wasn't it up for PO during or close to the movies release, which would of greatly increased the es also. and now that the movie hype has long since disappeared this will sit until the next movies debut.:(

I liked it as well, but not enough to order.:( Yet another sad day in Whoville.

You and many others. The site's not even in slow mo. Shows how popular this was. I think it would have looked better if he had a arm out.

i ordered, but i did so with the venom and ended up cancelling, so only time will tell, or how $ is to be honest

You and many others. The site's not even in slow mo. Shows how popular this was. I think it would have looked better if he had a arm out.

Don't get me wrong. I think this looks REALLY good and actually the pics look (in my opinion) more impressive than the Venom LSB in terms of detail, but still....It's just not enough for me to order it. I'm still waiting for the next Marvel 1:1 Bust.

this thing looks totally sick, very vibrant colors and lots of action going on.
if i have a complaint at all it would be that he appears to be very deep, i don't know if that's going to create problems for displaying options.

oh yeah i'm getting this sucker. for all those 1:1 collectors.... could you imagine this same piece in that format. wholy sht.

if i have a complaint at all it would be that he appears to be very deep, i don't know if that's going to create problems for displaying options.

oh yeah i'm getting this sucker. for all those 1:1 collectors.... could you imagine this same piece in that format. wholy sht.

I'll admit that a 1:1 of this apparent quality would supersede all expectations. :rock

:monkey2 its really quite a shame

As tempted as I was, I passed. It is a great looking bust, but then I would have to get Venom...then I would have to wait for a Spiderman LSB.

Galactus 1:1 would've been the jaw dropper for me, not Carn...

but Carn does look BA and you're right, very deep.

As tempted as I was, I passed. It is a great looking bust, but then I would have to get Venom...then I would have to wait for a Spiderman LSB.

yeah i'm still hoping for a spidey lsb, sht man you'd think he'd be coming pretty soon with him biggest foes already released (other than oct).
nice thing about this line is the variation and the speed that they keep pumping out pieces.
oh yeah they cost alot less also.:google

Dude your right... I had to order this though, its hard to find a Carnage nowadays. Then guess what I had to put a waitlist for Venom (which I doubt will covert) but will wait and see. This would've been sick 1:1 though no doubt....

Back