Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Typically if I click on my EX order it may show No Quote Avail. But then click on the RE and a cost is there (for example WW EX 0.00, but RE 41.11) but for CW I still get 0.00 :dunno
Yeah same. Cause on the breakdown page it shows a $40 shipping estimate.
Just checked, nothing too.

Guess WW may take priority.
Yeah I'm okay with that :)
As fine as dat boo-tay is, Im ok with that!
Wtf how could I have forgotten about DAT ASS! Not okay with that now

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Last night I saw again the Catwoman PF sample that Sideshow lent our official SSC distributor, displayed in their shop (it's the same unit that was displayed 6 months ago @ the Toy Con next to the Keaton PF sample).

I made a huge mistake OF not pre-ordering this. It's so gorgeous. Unfortunately my only hope of getting one is to wait for an unclaimed/cancelled order :(

Last night I saw again the Catwoman PF sample that Sideshow lent our official SSC distributor, displayed in their shop (it's the same unit that was displayed 6 months ago @ the Toy Con next to the Keaton PF sample).

I made a huge mistake OF not pre-ordering this. It's so gorgeous. Unfortunately my only hope of getting one is to wait for an unclaimed/cancelled order :(

^ Or why not go onto SS and order one?

:slap what gobombers said, or did you WL?

^ Or why not go onto SS and order one?

:slap what gobombers said, or did you WL?

SSC does not ship to our country unfortunately, and even if they do, it would make the figure cost as much as 50% more.

I'm hoping that the shop ends up getting some extra pieces even if it would cost slightly higher than PO prices (usually around $25 more compared to the discounted PO rates) :)

Back