Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like a week ago I sent an email requesting a shipping quote on CW and WW... nothing yet.

"Your current total includes a shipping estimate. Contact us for a firm ship cost. $0.00"

Although under the RE PO page its $26.62 to So FL.

Lmfao I JUST got the email telling me i'm to be charged and my shipping quote lol! Sweeet

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Just received my final flex pay processing email from SSC. It said funds need to be available on the 14th. Shipping quote was just under $25. Looks like some of us will be getting her real soon.

Just received my final flex pay processing email from SSC. It said funds need to be available on the 14th. Shipping quote was just under $25. Looks like some of us will be getting her real soon.

I got the same email.... Although they didn't mention any shipping date.... just that my last payment will be charged on 14th...

**** YEAH! :yess: :yess:

Generally they ship within 24-48hours unless they say otherwise

Got the email as well. 12/14 for final flex pay means I should have her before Xmas :pray:

I got the same email.... Although they didn't mention any shipping date.... just that my last payment will be charged on 14th...

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Got an email for Dec 15th processing as well!
image.jpg

Back