Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

No Robins, Batgirls, or Batwwoman for me. I never cared for any Robins when they were paired up with Bats. The only Robin I would consider for my collection would be in a Titans line up. I highly doubt I'd pick up a Gordon or Alfred PF as well. Nightwing is a MUST for me if done well.

Whats going to ASSASSINATE my wallet is all of the AWESOME villains in Bats rogues gallery. Bane, Ra's, Deadshot, Scarecrow, Two-Face, Killer Croc, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Reaper, and Deathstroke are just some of the villains I'll be adding if they turn out well. With Joker already in hand and Ivy almost here, that would be 12 statues in villains alone. This is the category that will eat up my $$$ and space.

No Robins, Batgirls, or Batwwoman for me. I never cared for any Robins when they were paired up with Bats. The only Robin I would consider for my collection would be in a Titans line up. I highly doubt I'd pick up a Gordon or Alfred PF as well. Nightwing is a MUST for me if done well.

Whats going to ASSASSINATE my wallet is all of the AWESOME villains in Bats rogues gallery. Bane, Ra's, Deadshot, Scarecrow, Two-Face, Killer Croc, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Reaper, and Deathstroke are just some of the villains I'll be adding if they turn out well. With Joker already in hand and Ivy almost here, that would be 12 statues in villains alone. This is the category that will eat up my $$$ and space.

Lol Gordon or Alfred PF?? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl 800.00 anyone for both?

Boy, I'd just hand over my ATM card if they announced a Mr. Freeze PF.

Catwoman belongs in the Bat-Family!!!

hulk-gah.gif

really looking forward to seeing pics, i hope she turns out as cool as harley did.

I do not want an artgerm inspired Stephanie Brown Batgirl if that is what she'll look like.

His other covers would be a good place to start though.

hopefully yeah, better but i think they did an awesome job with harley but proto is one thing, in hand its sometime a whole different ball game.
Nipples up I think she's cool but nipples below, kind of boring. Unlike Ivy who has something interesting going on all over. I'm hoping Sideshow find a way to make Catwoman spectacular head to toe.

Nipples up I think she's cool but nipples below, kind of boring. Unlike Ivy who has something interesting going on all over. I'm hoping Sideshow find a way to make Catwoman spectacular head to toe.

Considering how simple Catwoman's outfit is if they go for a museum pose there really won't be much to look at. One thing they could do is put a bunch of cats on her base and then have Catwoman holding a diamond in one hand and her whip in the other. Through that the cats would handle the shoe area, the whip would stretch down from the thighs all the way to the base, the diamond would hold interest around the top of the chest area, and then her head would of course be the interesting part of the top of the statue. Without doing something like that or having a dynamic pose it would just be a large black piece with exposed breasts and face.

Back