Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

Thats the seal of approval Sideshow needed to hear!

I feel like someone as agile as Catwoman should not have a museum pose. Too bad Black Cat already exists as I think her PF design is fantastic.

I know it's kinda cliche' but I'd like to see something like this for Catwoman
catwoman_dc_universe_online_by_luxrayxd-d4d545w.jpg

Oh and Monger, this one's for you, hawtness
6e43e270fa0a49f8fd8f0649330aca24-d506p3m.jpg

You know my sweetspot by posting a picture of Batwoman :lol One day she will have a PF that's definitely a dream of mine.

I'm ok with the Artgerm pose, but I really hope they have an awesome sculptor sculpting her so the end product doesn't end up having her tiny arm.

I also hope she's fully sculpted and has a cool base.

You know my sweetspot by posting a picture of Batwoman :lol One day she will have a PF that's definitely a dream of mine.

I want a PF of batgirl! That would be so awesome! Batman is cool but I need to do more research on her first.

I would love to see this pose be the PF but it would be hard to pull off just right

I know it's kinda cliche' but I'd like to see something like this for Catwoman
catwoman_dc_universe_online_by_luxrayxd-d4d545w.jpg

This!
A million times this! That would be awesome.
And honestly you say it'd be cliche but are there any statue of Catwoman that have this pose? I can't think of one.

The only one that comes close is the Kotobukiya Vinyl Statue
catwoman-kotobukiya.jpg

Which is awful and all kinds of Japanese sukebe. Honestly I used to hate Koto because of this....and the Batman they had released with awful exaggerated muscle definition everywhere.
They are so much better now!

I prefer the Koto mini-figure.

104487787_amazoncom-batman-1-catwoman-mini-figure-by-kotobukiya-.jpg

But I want a museum PF. It doesn't have to be simple (I'd rather it wasn't) but I don't want acrobatics.

I prefer the Koto mini-figure.

104487787_amazoncom-batman-1-catwoman-mini-figure-by-kotobukiya-.jpg

But I want a museum PF. It doesn't have to be simple (I'd rather it wasn't) but I don't want acrobatics.

I know what you mean, I want to put her with Joker and Batman, Harley and Ivy with Batgirl, Nightwing with Two Face and Ras, Robin with Croc and Scarecrow or Riddler and I'd like them to all kinda fit together. After that we'll see what happens, who knows where Sideshow is going to take this particular branch of the DC line. But I don't want to get too carried away with Batman PF's considering all the JLA stuff they'll probably be POing over the next two years.

I know what you mean, I want to put her with Joker and Batman, Harley and Ivy with Batgirl, Nightwing with Two Face and Ras, Robin with Croc and Scarecrow or Riddler and I'd like them to all kinda fit together. After that we'll see what happens, who knows where Sideshow is going to take this particular branch of the DC line. But I don't want to get too carried away with Batman PF's considering all the JLA stuff they'll probably be POing over the next two years.

Seeing Harley for PO really has me excited because I can start to see the Bat-family display in my head.
Can't wait for Gordon, Robin, Batgirl, Two-Face...

Batgirl before Batwoman. In fact after a classic **** Grayson Robin I would want a Barbara Gordon Batgirl.

The only Robin I'm interested in is Tim Drake. I'd rather see Grayson as Nightwing. Not sure how I'd fit a Barbara Gordon Batgirl into that, though. I kinda want all three (Gordon, Cain, Brown). That's probably the only solution.

Back