Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

I just can't get past those annoying moon boots she has on. I know they were there in the comic but on that LSF they are most ugly.

Well, now that we've got a pic of the Harley PF, it's safe to assume Catwoman will be in this pose...

images

I guess she will be facing *** first after all.

Well, now that we've got a pic of the Harley PF, it's safe to assume Catwoman will be in this pose...

images

I guess she will be facing *** first after all.

Maybe a switch out head facing forward.

That design was confirmed back in January or December where they said that the artgerm art previewed in November was the design art for the PFs

Not really a big fan of that pose. I think it's a tad boring for a statue.

Not really a big fan of that pose. I think it's a tad boring for a statue.

I know where you are coming from with the pose comment, god forbid that someone does something original for it may be deemed sexual or suggestive to the DC Gods and that goes double for Marvel :lecture :lol:lol:lol

Ehh... Not sure I agree with idea of her being turned around like that. They couldn't think of any pose with her facing the front?

I think the backwards pose would look really cool with her goggles down. I assume they're going to be adjustable, or that could be the variant head.

images

I've got TONS of statues and figures with the goggles raised, so any chance I get to put them down, I take it.

Back