Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

I love this line. So much to look forward to. I think cats and Harley will be amazing additions. That being said, I'd like to see a little love to to some of the other characters.

Bite your tongue.

No....:nana::pfft:

The only 3/4 of the DC statues up for PO are BatFamily pieces.... And the one that isn't is GL... They need to spread the love out ... Superman, WonderWoman, and say the Flash NEED to be a focus before they divert talent and resources back to the BatFamily. They need to diversify the line.

Flash is just such a difficult character to convey properly in a static statue.

Nightwing and Robin pfs shouldn't be far off. So far all the 1/6 figures have a pf to match.

Welp, there's two more PFs I guess I'm getting. :)

Question is: do these PFFs debut before Wonder Woman or a Superman Pre-Order?

Superman is surely coming before since he's een announced for a while. Wonder Woman we have seen nothing regarding her so most likely after.

Some love OUTSIDE of the BatFamily would be nice for sure...lol.

No! :thwak

Flash is just such a difficult character to convey properly in a static statue.

Ain't that the turth. I really like the custom that Averone got though. It's not trying to represent Flash in movement so it's succeful.

YES!!!!!

:ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore:

There are FAR more important characters to focus on the doing the ENTIRE BatFamily right now. In fact I can think of 10 EASILY that hold be done before Harley

I could think of ten that should be done before Harley as well.

1) Catwoman
2) Batwoman
3) Batgirl
4) Nightwing
5) Hush
6) Huntress
7) Two-Face
8) Scarecrow
9) Killer Croc
10) Penguin

I could think of ten that should be done before Harley as well.

1) Catwoman
2) Batwoman
3) Batgirl
4) Nightwing
5) Hush
6) Huntress
7) Two-Face
8) Scarecrow
9) Killer Croc
10) Penguin

I could think of 10 outside of the "Family"
Superman
WonderWoman
Flash
Luthor (PowerSuit)
Darkseid
Hawkman
Supergirl
Brainiac
Grundy
Powergirl

Hell just to keep truckin
Firestar
Atom
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Hawkwoman
Cyborg
Starfire
Alan Scott
Reverse Flash
Superboy.......

And my list could just keep going

Out of Mongers list I would include
TwoFace
Catwoman
Nightwing
And throw in Robin and Freeze could make a wonderful PF.

Man, I just don't have the money nor the space to go that deep into secondary characters.

I could think of 10 outside of the "Family"
Superman
WonderWoman
Flash
Luthor (PowerSuit)
Darkseid
Hawkman
Supergirl
Brainiac
Grundy
Powergirl

Hell just to keep truckin
Firestar
Atom
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Hawkwoman
Cyborg
Starfire
Alan Scott
Reverse Flash
Superboy.......

And my list could just keep going

Out of Mongers list I would include
TwoFace
Catwoman
Nightwing
And throw in Robin and Freeze could make a wonderful PF.

No one reads DC comics for non Batman characters dude what are you smoking? :slap Brainiac? Starfire? Flash? Luthor? All third rate characters compared to Clayface and Onomatopoeia

No one reads DC comics for non Batman characters dude what are you smoking? :slap Brainiac? Starfire? Flash? Luthor? All third rate characters compared to Clayface and Onomatopoeia

I am not the one smoking Dude... Your list was full of C Listers.... Not one of them important enough to clean Luthors PowerSuits Boots....:cuckoo:

DC is more then the BatFamily...:lecture

I am not the one smoking Dude... Your list was full of C Listers.... Not one of them important enough to clean Luthors PowerSuits Boots....:cuckoo:

DC is more then the BatFamily...:lecture

You're both right. DC is more than just the Bat family. Thank God!! Because I only collect Batman and his "family". I would love all the characters and more that Monger listed in his Bat list, but hopefully we'll only get 2 Bat family per year. Otherwise it becomes impossible to get them all. Unfortunately, Bat family is better known, more popular, and more in demand.

Back