Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

I like how the people here who no NOTHING about DC are saying Flash is a C list character and don't know who Captain Cold is and only know Batman villains because they watched the animated series growing up.

I like how the people here who no NOTHING about DC are saying Flash is a C list character and don't know who Captain Cold is and only know Batman villains because they watched the animated series growing up.

Oh boy here comes the elitism :dunno

Oh boy here comes the elitism :dunno

Not entirely... The point being that there are a lot of other comic and statue fans who will probably know a little more then JUST the Bat universe. It is apparent when people seem to think that a founding member of the Justice League is a B lister.... And the Vantrilaquist is of any real importance... That we are talking about children of the Timm... Who have some more learning to do...:wink1:. Jokes.

I can say though with full confidence that if the rest of the JLA meet the apparent quality of the Bats and Supes PFs, and avoid the pitfalls of the that other guy, then they will all sell way more PFs then Bat's rogues.

While I'd love an awesome Flash statue, I am a fan of the Gotham City Sirens.

Just have to work out a budget to be able to afford them all. :x

The design they have for the Flash in the Justice League preview video on the SSC Experience is simple and ellegent. Barry just standing there wt his arms crossed, and then they showed a unmasked portrait of Barry as well. I think that the Ex should be a THIRD portrait of an unmasked Wally. God I hope they get him right and don't mess him up.

Not entirely... The point being that there are a lot of other comic and statue fans who will probably know a little more then JUST the Bat universe. It is apparent when people seem to think that a founding member of the Justice League is a B lister.... And the Vantrilaquist is of any real importance... That we are talking about children of the Timm... Who have some more learning to do...:wink1:. Jokes.

I can say though with full confidence that if the rest of the JLA meet the apparent quality of the Bats and Supes PFs, and avoid the pitfalls of the that other guy, then they will all sell way more PFs then Bat's rogues.
Don't know who said Flash is a C-Lister. Any member of JLA is A-List. Just mentioning to the average person that might buy these PFs that there are certain characters that are more popular or famous than others. And in case you were lumping me in the group that grew up in the Timm verse or never read a comic, I grew up in the 70's reading DC.

Don't know who said Flash is a C-Lister. Any member of JLA is A-List. Just mentioning to the average person that might buy these PFs that there are certain characters that are more popular or famous than others. And in case you were lumping me in the group that grew up in the Timm verse or never read a comic, I grew up in the 70's reading DC.

Not EVERY member.....Vibe, Steel, Vixen, Gypsy, Aztec, Zauriel,etc...
There are many Justice League members that don't even qualify as D list. Once you get past the Big 7 there are only a handful of other members that are B list, after that, you have a lot of filler at the end of the roster.

There are many Justice League members that don't even qualify as D list. Once you get past the Big 7 there are only a handful of other members that are B list, after that, you have a lot of filler at the end of the roster.

Wow who are all these characters? Never even heard of any of these? I do know of the main characters like justice league. Are the above list new characters?

Sorry, I was referring to the big 7. Agreed with your statement about the rest.

Wow who are all these characters? Never even heard of any of these? I do know of the main characters like justice league. Are the above list new characters?

The Justice League has a long and deep roster that has been developed over many decades. Not one of the characters I listed is new. Those character and many more at the bottom of the roster aren't even worth looking up. That is the case with most team books. The Avengers are no different. The bottom of their roster is a who's who of below D list characters as well. Demolition Man is one that springs to mind.

The Justice League has a long and deep roster that has been developed over many decades. Not one of the characters I listed is new. Those character and many more at the bottom of the roster aren't even worth looking up. That is the case with most team books. The Avengers are no different. The bottom of their roster is a who's who of below D list characters as well. Demolition Man is one that springs to mind.

Yes you are right. I do remember steel from the live movie I saw. But the test maybe if I saw a pic I will know. Steel is the metal superman right?

Yes you are right. I do remember steel from the live movie I saw. But the test maybe if I saw a pic I will know. Steel is the metal superman right?

Steel is Henry Irons. He dresses in an iron/metal costume with a cape. He was played by Shaq in the movie, but I don't think that was too faithful to the comic. He was one of the fake Supermen that showed up after The Death of Superman.

Steel is Henry Irons. He dresses in an iron/metal costume with a cape. He was played by Shaq in the movie, but I don't think that was too faithful to the comic. He was one of the fake Supermen that showed up after The Death of Superman.

Yes I saw that movie with Shaq, it was pretty good I must say. For that character he played it well.

Not the Steel I was referring to. There is another character named Steel that predates the John Henry Iron Steel. The original Steel character comes from the Henry Heywood character created many years before the John Iron character. His grandsons all carried the mantle of Steel over the course of many years. The Steel character actually debuted in 1978.

Not the Steel I was referring to. There is another character named Steel that predates the John Henry Iron Steel. The original Steel character comes from the Henry Heywood character created many years before the John Iron character. His grandsons all carried the mantle of Steel over the course of many years. The Steel character actually debuted in 1978.

:slap so many characters. I can't even keep track of all of them. But I'm learning more everyday. Thanks to everyone :)

Oh and just because HERE is the Flah work I was talking about

1C77D0FD-0626-4D31-B7E3-3A4689B25450-5350-00000CD383DBB6B4.jpg

Back