Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

Batman for sure definitely has the best villains of all the Superheroes including Marvel. Wish I could collect them all but there's no way I could display them all. I bet some of the collectors on here can though. Going to enjoy seeing the DC line grow so glad SS managed to pick it up.

You're both right. DC is more than just the Bat family. Thank God!! Because I only collect Batman and his "family". I would love all the characters and more that Monger listed in his Bat list, but hopefully we'll only get 2 Bat family per year. Otherwise it becomes impossible to get them all. Unfortunately, Bat family is better known, more popular, and more in demand.

Yeah... The Batman Universe has been in more popular media then any one other heroes group or rogues gallery. However, on the grand scheme of things they are not as important as SO many other characters. Also, in the end I think that there are many other characters that will make GREAT PFs.

Batman for sure definitely has the best villains of all the Superheroes including Marvel. Wish I could collect them all but there's no way I could display them all. I bet some of the collectors on here can though. Going to enjoy seeing the DC line grow so glad SS managed to pick it up.

Remember it isn't just about the villains though... There are some great heroes that still need to be made too.

Yeah... The Batman Universe has been in more popular media then any one other heroes group or rogues gallery. However, on the grand scheme of things they are not as important as SO many other characters. Also, in the end I think that there are many other characters that will make GREAT PFs.

Aside from the Justice League (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and Martian Manhunter), I doubt you'd be able to list more than 2 villains in any other "family", ie Superman's, or whatnot, that are better known or more popular than Batman's. I'm not trying to start a fight, just saying. Even Ventriloquist and Scarface, are better known than the third or fourth guy in Superman's rogues gallery. Darkseid doesn't count as he's a Justice Leagur Rogue. So as far as "importance", Sideshow will likely get more interest for sales on even lower level Bat family.

I agree, there needs to be, and will be more heroes produced. However from a financial and popularity standpoint, Bat's is a go to.

Superman:
Luthor, Darkseid, Brainiac, Grundy, Parasite
Flash
Captain Cold, Captain Boomerang, Mirror Master, Trickster....

However, I won't argue with you that Batman's gallery is FAR better known than MOST. I am also just saying that SSC needs to diversify and do the well known heroes as well as the villains. I guess I just find it odd that of the 7 PFs we have either seen or seen art for 4 of them are from the BatFamily.

Now if I was going to play Devils Advocate to myself.... Well I FULLY admit that Clayface, Croc, Freeze, and Bane if done RIGHT will be AMAZING looking PFs

Superman:
Luthor, Darkseid, Brainiac, Grundy, Parasite
Flash
Captain Cold, Captain Boomerang, Mirror Master, Trickster....

However, I won't argue with you that Batman's gallery is FAR better known than MOST. I am also just saying that SSC needs to diversify and do the well known heroes as well as the villains. I guess I just find it odd that of the 7 PFs we have either seen or seen art for 4 of them are from the BatFamily.

Now if I was going to play Devils Advocate to myself.... Well I FULLY admit that Clayface, Croc, Freeze, and Bane if done RIGHT will be AMAZING looking PFs[/QUOTE
Green Lantern is up for PO, Superman has been teased, Wonder Woman is coming soon, if I were a betting man I'd say they are doing the Justice League heroes first, and wouldn't be surprised to see Flash and Aquaman teased this year. Sideshow will cover their bases. As for your list of villains, take Darkseid out as he is more of a Justice League villain, and Grundy floats between Supes and Bats, so that doesn't fit there either. Aside from Boomerang who killed Tim Drakes Dad, the other three just aren't that popular yet. This is silly. We're debating over comic characters like a couple of fanboys. I made my point. I'm sure very soon Sideshow will be churning out the DC characters in diversity as quickly as they did the Marvel line, and we'll miss the days when we only got a couple of PF's that we could handle buying at a time. I hope they only put out 2 Bat family characters a year.

You know what ... It is silly to argue ... My point is I just wanted to see more of the heroes and the diverse universe is all.

You know what ... It is silly to argue ... My point is I just wanted to see more of the heroes and the diverse universe is all.

We all know your point lol. Some of us are just giving you a hard time and also trying to point out the obvious that the popular characters will be done first.

I'm sure it'll happen sooner than you think. There're probably a lot of characters in production we aren't even aware of.

We all know your point lol. Some of us are just giving you a hard time and also trying to point out the obvious that the popular characters will be done first.

Oh I know they are making them... I just want them before we gt a PF of a nerd with a puppet...:wink1:

I could think of ten that should be done before Harley as well.

1) Catwoman
2) Batwoman
3) Batgirl
4) Nightwing
5) Hush
6) Huntress
7) Two-Face
8) Scarecrow
9) Killer Croc
10) Penguin

Hush before Harley??? Hell no!

Aside from the Justice League (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and Martian Manhunter), I doubt you'd be able to list more than 2 villains in any other "family", ie Superman's, or whatnot, that are better known or more popular than Batman's. I'm not trying to start a fight, just saying. Even Ventriloquist and Scarface, are better known than the third or fourth guy in Superman's rogues gallery. Darkseid doesn't count as he's a Justice Leagur Rogue. So as far as "importance", Sideshow will likely get more interest for sales on even lower level Bat family.

I barely read any Superman (but I did watch STAS) and I don't read any Flash or GL.
Parasite, Brainiac, Lex, Darkseid, Livewire, Lobo
Grogg, Weather Wizard........
Parallax, Sinestro

I'll admit that Ventriloquist is going a bit too far.

I don't know. I like Ventriloquist and he could make a very fun statue with Scarface. But obviously not a priority.

I'd rather see a nerd with a puppet done well, than some of the lesser know Superman villains like Weather Wizard. Wanna have some fun? Go check out www.nt-productions.com and check ou the heros and villains section. it'd a bunch of busts, but they have a great Scarface/ventriloquist bust. also check out their Croc, Freeze, oh hell, check 'em all out. i have all of them and they rock!! Sorry, i love Batman.

I'd rather see a nerd with a puppet done well, than some of the lesser know Superman villains like Weather Wizard. Wanna have some fun? Go check out www.nt-productions.com and check ou the heros and villains section. it'd a bunch of busts, but they have a great Scarface/ventriloquist bust. also check out their Croc, Freeze, oh hell, check 'em all out. i have all of them and they rock!! Sorry, i love Batman.

Superman has a good rogues gallery. It isn't as deep as Batmans, but there are at least 5 that would just rock. In the end I would put Scarface on the same level as Toyman.

Edit: I just wanted to add that we are arguing personal preference which means neither of us is wrong. We just differ in out oppinions

Last edited:

Superman has a good rogues gallery. It isn't as deep as Batmans, but there are at least 5 that would just rock. In the end I would put Scarface on the same level as Toyman.

Edit: I just wanted to add that we are arguing personal preference which means neither of us is wrong. We just differ in out oppinions

oh, dude, of course. We both love these characters, and can't wait to collect the statues that we want so badly in our collections. On my part it's just Batman and his universe. Be patient. You'll get what you want. I have over 300 batman and family statues and busts, mostly private commissions and kits. I'm actually going to sell a great deal of them, and stick with Sideshow, Batman Black and White line from DC, and Dc Arkham City line starting with Harley and Joker., etc.

I need a Harley now. She's awesome.
Croc, scarecrow, cat woman, bane, clay, two face, riddler, penguin - in that order.

I don't know how much traction the other characters would get in the way of buy-in. Sure a nice busty super girl and wonder woman will sell...but green arrow? Aquaman? Even Flash...just not sure if people would spend the bread.

I'm definitely in for Flash & Aquaman if done well. I'm sure they will sell. Maybe even Arrow, not a big fan but I could imagine him making a great PF

I need a Harley now. She's awesome.
Croc, scarecrow, cat woman, bane, clay, two face, riddler, penguin - in that order.

I don't know how much traction the other characters would get in the way of buy-in. Sure a nice busty super girl and wonder woman will sell...but green arrow? Aquaman? Even Flash...just not sure if people would spend the bread.

If they have great sculpts they will sell like crazy. Certainly better then Harley, Penguin, Scarecrow, and the Riddler. If the sculpts suck then, well we know what happens. The Flash, Aquaman, and Arrow are at least as popular as a character like Colossus, and each and EVERY one of them is more well know then Skaar. SSC was very successful with those two characters because thier sculpts ROCKED. On the flip side, and I conscede that if they mess up the sculpts they will sit around their warehouses just like other failures.

Back