Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want a non seamless body you can use the extra arms on with the tattoo you should order a Poptoys Xing, suntan. Pretty much the same body as the stock figure just with a bit less skin detail but it will work just fine.

Best places to buy 1/6 clothing or do you just eBay it? Thanks for the help 🤙

I sold this in anticipation for the Lim Toys release. Luckily my interest in figs from the Last of Us has kinda disappeared so I don't feel stupid. Still eager to so if and when these release.

I sold this in anticipation for the Lim Toys release. Luckily my interest in figs from the Last of Us has kinda disappeared so I don't feel stupid. Still eager to so if and when these release.
I also sold these in anticipation of the Limtoys release, and I am still interested in Last of Us Figures, so I DO feel pretty stupid!
Can't wait to grab Lim's version in 2035

I also sold these in anticipation of the Limtoys release, and I am still interested in Last of Us Figures, so I DO feel pretty stupid!
Can't wait to grab Lim's version in 2035

I don’t understand why you would sell these. They are great imo. If I could only keep one figure from my collection, their Ellie would be up there.

Even if Lim dropped their pre-orders tomorrow, it would still be like 3/4 years to get in hand lol

I don’t understand why you would sell these. They are great imo. If I could only keep one figure from my collection, their Ellie would be up there.

Even if Lim dropped their pre-orders tomorrow, it would still be like 3/4 years to get in hand lol
For real. I’ve lost faith in Lim. They keep saying all is fine, but clearly are struggling.. who’s to say those figures will ever even be made. No guarantees. For now I’m happy to have a good looking representation of these characters in my collection. These figures still hold up fine. Faces a little on the cartoony side but it’s based on a ps3 game. The outfits are great. I’ll gladly enjoy these figures for the coming 4-5 years until we, maybe, get a Lim version.

For real. I’ve lost faith in Lim. They keep saying all is fine, but clearly are struggling.. who’s to say those figures will ever even be made. No guarantees. For now I’m happy to have a good looking representation of these characters in my collection. These figures still hold up fine. Faces a little on the cartoony side but it’s based on a ps3 game. The outfits are great. I’ll gladly enjoy these figures for the coming 4-5 years until we, maybe, get a Lim version.

For the life of me I don’t understand why no company can get the official license to make 1/6 figures for the games. Any 1/6 figures made sell like hot cakes lol.

Sony/ND clearly give it out to the likes of Neca / Prime1 and Spin Masters of all companies.

Yeah like I said, I feel pretty silly now. I guess I figured that Lim would fast track these to coincide with the show. Oh well.

The constant delays mixed with the snippy attitude towards any minor criticism gives me Big Chief Studios Vibes. Those are not good vibes

The second coming of LIM will be rapturous.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate."

All those moments are not yet lost in time.

Keep the faith and keep watching the skies, that's all I can say.

🤐

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate."

🤐
What a great quote. Those are wonderful words spoken in memory after as many years as it’s been. I can hear his voice still in my head reading your post Asta. Thanks for the short walk down memory lane today. 👍🏼

What a great quote. Those are wonderful words spoken in memory after as many years as it’s been. I can hear his voice still in my head reading your post Asta. Thanks for the short walk down memory lane today. 👍🏼

Here was me thinking Asta was having a stroke

🤐

🤐

Just hang in there, guys.

🎶

Shed a tear 'cause I'm missing you
I'm still alright to smile
LIM, I think about you every day now
Was a time when I wasn't sure
But you set my mind at ease
There is no doubt you're in my heart now

Said: LIM, take it slow
And it'll work itself out fine
All we need is just a little patience