Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Willem Dafoe Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

This is how I imagine you guys rn

This will be us in 30 years when Lim release the last of us part 1 figures

All I can say is don't give up hope.

I love LIM products and their commitment to the subject matter, but the current situation is very unfortunate, not good for anyone, neither company nor customer.

It's not for me to say why things became the way they are, but nevertheless they haven't abandoned us. Everything's still progressing and looking amazing. Things we knew about and things we didn't. I'm stoked, and can't wait for the big public reveal of the status of current and future pre-orders.

In this situation pictures carry more weight than words, and should go some way to restoring faith in LIM. Everyone needs to see those glittering C-beams near the Tannhäuser Gate, and the attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.

In the ideal world, that day would be today, but unfortunately the world has other ideas. Patience no doubt wore thin for most a while back, but it's the only thing we can have at the moment.

In context, companies like Mars or SooSoo tease many new products, and then you don't see them again for a year or more, if ever. LIM has shown far fewer, but figures like Connor will become legendary in the world of 1/6 collecting for the time between pre-order and eventual delivery.

Once things are on track again, hopefully LIM will be operating more like DID: put a pre-order up that's practically the production piece, and in a few months you'll have it hand. That's one way to restore faith.

Just hang in there, guys.

🎶

Shed a tear 'cause I'm missing you
I'm still alright to smile
LIM, I think about you every day now
Was a time when I wasn't sure
But you set my mind at ease
There is no doubt you're in my heart now

Said: LIM, take it slow
And it'll work itself out fine
All we need is just a little patience

🎶

For a quick second, I thought Axl's light-up phone was an Alexa bluetooth device, then he picked it up and I came back to reality. The last decade has ruined me.

Back