Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got fury and Waller tickets last time
Is there a limit? If not, I may have you get mine. I am going to Celebration with a friend in the 501st, but he kinda screwed me over last year. He bought the tickets, but didn't pick them up early. Then he was an hour late to the party, and I was stuck waiting for him and couldn't pick up the tickets on my own. I was PISSED! That made me bitter the whole night... I wish I had known you guys then. I knew Swabie well, and kinda knew Waller, but I didn't see them at the 501st party. Then of course, I met everyone the very next night...

Are people only going to the party, or doing the dinner too???

swabie is one crazy mofo, and i love him for that. :lol :lol
Yes he is! :lecture

yeah, i remember it was on sale for us common folk. lol, that's how i got in
Really? I never knew they did that! I crashed the 501st dinner at CIV! It was in my hotel. I just walked right in, spoke with Sansweet for a little bit, then left. I felt guilty, and didn't know anyone there. My friends were up in the hotel room. If they had crashed it with me, I would have stayed...

It was loud and crowded at last year's event. I don't think Avfin and I stayed very long.
You bums! How could you leave that awesome party early??? Did anyone win one of the awesome raffle prizes? They gave away a lot of good stuff!!!

Thursday night was Kevin Smith, Friday was 501st and Saturday was the Freaks party. Lots of stuff. :panic:
Sometimes I'd almost prefer going in with no plans so the sky would be the limit! :lol
I didn't do Kevin Smith, but wish I had. I did the TFN party the first night instead, and shmoozed with all of the Clone Wars voice actors and Filoni, and drank blue milk.

Hope they put on a 10 mile celebration run
You are addicted to running! You need help, Rick!

Thursday night was Kevin Smith, Friday was 501st and Saturday was the Freaks party. Lots of stuff. :panic:

Sometimes I'd almost prefer going in with no plans so the sky would be the limit! :lol

I like having the framework in place. I know I'm gonna be at a freaks party, and I know my five or so most important panels, etc. the rest is gravy. Skip those insane autograph lines, and you're golden!

I'm going this route this weekend too. Almost zero plans. Just a flight in and one out.

Other than that, it's sky's the limit and ballz deep. ;)

I like having the framework in place. I know I'm gonna be at a freaks party, and I know my five or so most important panels, etc. the rest is gravy. Skip those insane autograph lines, and you're golden!

I'm going this route this weekend too. Almost zero plans. Just a flight in and one out.

Other than that, it's sky's the limit and ballz deep. ;)

Same here, unless they have more Star Wars peeps doing autos that usually don't go to these (Harrison Ford??). Heck, I'd even get Hayden Christensen if he were there. And obviously anyone from the new movie. :lol

Almost zero plans. Just in and out, ballz deep. ;)
I like to have as much planned as possible. That doesn't mean I can't deviate, but I need to have the basic plan set. Especially since I'm volunteering for the collecting panels again, so will be working for a chunk of the show... At least this year I won't be wasting my time doing speed dating. What a crock of ****.

As for your last sentence, :horror

Scott, I'm referring to this weekend. I'm going to visit Flosi and brother Flosi! :D

I'm always abstinent at Celebrations, although this time I'm bringing M, so... :panic:

I hope the FLOSI brothers have protection. It's gonna be rough. :panic:

2MxVtmv.gif

You are addicted to French fries and cheeseburgers! You need help, Scott! :lol
Actually, I don't eat fries. Very rarely. But yeah, I am addicted to cheeseburgers. And pizza.

Scott, I'm referring to this weekend. I'm going to visit Flosi and brother Flosi! :D

I hope the FLOSI brothers have protection. It's gonna be rough. :panic:
Oh boy! You're going "in and out, ballz deep" with the FLOSI's?!?!?! :panic::panic::panic:
Do they know???

It's 11:38 and I'm drunk on my second dirty martini. Now I'm enjoying the two garlic stuffed olives which have been soaking up the vodka. I'm building up my resistance *****es!!!

I keep forgetting to order these pins.
And I need to send a package to jjj
These are notes to myself

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

No matter what I'm making it to Celebration. Just know I'm going to Episode 7 panel other than that I'm going in blind as I've never been to a SW Celebration.

Back