Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm moving a mile away! :lol

I actually work down the street from The Secret Stash. From AC it's about 90 mins north.
That's cool! You can stop in there regularly!

I honestly haven't been there since they started Comic Book Men. It used to look completely different. There used to be a bunch of props from the films but I bet they moved them.
:thud:I'd be popping in all the time! Not to try to get on camera, or talk to those guys. I'm sure that would get old. But just browsing the comics and seeing what's new! I'd go in once a week easily! Heck, I do that around here, and I'm not even a comic collector!

226 days until
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

April 16-19, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

CVI39.jpg

:duff :r2d2line :vader :lsvader :grouphug :lsvader :vader :r2d2line :duff

Its open to friends and family now. So 501st members can get them, just not sure how many they can get :dunno:

Yeah, Sean. If you weren't there, you didn't miss too much. Just a few drinks, and like Waller said, very loud and crowded. The real party was afterward at the hotel bar with all the freaks. I may be confused. I can't remember what day we did what. I know the freaks party was Sat, so the 501st had to be Friday night. But I do think we went to the main bar Sat night too. It's all so foggy...

Yeah, Sean. If you weren't there, you didn't miss too much. Just a few drinks, and like Waller said, very loud and crowded. The real party was afterward at the hotel bar with all the freaks. I may be confused. I can't remember what day we did what. I know the freaks party was Sat, so the 501st had to be Friday night. But I do think we went to the main bar Sat night too. It's all so foggy...

yeah they were different nights. from the pictures we are all wearing different clothes. :lol

Thursday night was Kevin Smith, Friday was 501st and Saturday was the Freaks party. Lots of stuff. :panic:

Sometimes I'd almost prefer going in with no plans so the sky would be the limit! :lol

Back