Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
219 days until
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

April 16-19, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

EB730DCC-360C-4928-A113-26668EA3569A_zpsmwknicd0.jpg

:duff :r2d2line :vader :lsvader :grouphug :lsvader :vader :r2d2line :duff

so it looks about $600 from me to Cali and only 8-10hrs? seems a little short to me.
short? Coming from where? I can fly from Tokyo to LA in around 10 hours.

also I would check prices to OC(SNA) Long Beach and LAX, and then check shuttle/bus prices to figure which is the best price.

I would use something like priceline and then also check JetBlue and Southwest as they don't always show up on those sites.

Last edited:
short? Coming from where? I can fly from Tokyo to LA in around 10 hours.

also I would check prices to OC(SNA) Long Beach and LAX, and then check shuttle/bus prices to figure which is the best price.

I would use something like priceline and then also check JetBlue and Southwest as they don't always show up on those sites.
Ive only flown twice and both times where army related. Appreciate the help!

Something like $140 for a four day pass...

Jedi Master and Jedi Knight badges were way more, but sold out instantly over a year ago. :(

It's been quiet on the news front. I hope we start hearing something soon. Celebration is all about hanging with my friends, anyway, but I do want some cool stuff to see.

It's been quiet on the news front. I hope we start hearing something soon. Celebration is all about hanging with my friends, anyway, but I do want some cool stuff to see.

After Reed is done with NYCC I am sure they will turn their sights on Celebration :)

Back