Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII - Orlando August 2014??

Star Wars Celebration tweeted that they're about to announce a guest who hasn't been to Celebration before. Surely it won't be anyone major since it's in Europe and sales haven't been spectacular.

It's Kathleen Kennedy. I dunno, she's kinda a bit major now? :lol

Star Wars Celebration tweeted that they're about to announce a guest who hasn't been to Celebration before. Surely it won't be anyone major since it's in Europe and sales haven't been spectacular.

Damn, posted this in the wrong thread! :panic:

Keeping the dream alive. I know we're all hoping for an announcement for another Celebration in Orlando. Keep in mind that the Europe announcement came while many of us were at airports or otherwise on our way home, being chased by a hurricane, during Sunday of CVI.

So, lets be patient and see what materializes. :D

I'll add pertinent information as it streams in. Force willing. ;)

Keeping the dream alive. I know we're all hoping for an announcement for another Celebration in Orlando. Keep in mind that the Europe announcement came while many of us were at airports or otherwise on our way home, being chased by a hurricane, during Sunday of CVI.

So, lets be patient and see what materializes. :D

I'll add pertinent information as it streams in. Force willing. ;)

Thank you! :1-1:

I am just waiting to hear so I can pop the cork and start planning !

I was told by someone at SDCC that the CVII location (and possibly dates) will be announced at CE2 this weekend. So keep those eyes and ears peeled...

By someone, he means the muttering homeless gent, lounging in the park between the convention center and the Gaslamp...

:rotfl

By someone, he means the muttering homeless gent, lounging in the park between the convention center and the Gaslamp...

:rotfl

:lol

Actually, I said "someone" not to be coy or cryptic... but because I honestly can't remember exactly who it was. :slap I probably need to start taking notes with my casual conversations as well. :lol

I wanna recreate this, with a few additions. ;)

CVI20.jpg

Back