Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna use my tattoo for the scene I picked out. I was just too lazy, and never tried to figure out how to shoot it.

And I actually had the scene picked out! It's when Artoo has his radar up and the doors are about to close on Hoth...

I was gonna use my tattoo for the scene I picked out. I was just too lazy, and never tried to figure out how to shoot it.

And I actually had the scene picked out! It's when Artoo has his radar up and the doors are about to close on Hoth...
That sucks. LMK if you hear about them doing ROTJ. I will totally submit something! No idea what, but something...

You ever see the first one? I saw it in a tiny sold out theater in Seattle while I was there on my summer clinical rotation.

It was amazing! :lol

It's a really small theater, seats 70. They call it jewel box. And they only showed it once. Here...

Grand Illusion Cinema

They're showing so many great films this month! You've succeeded in making me sad tonight. I so wish I lived in Seattle. :(

And then there's this gem of a screening!

Italian Horror Triple Feature Pizza Party

Various / 1981-1985, Italy / Color / 260min / 35mm

BUY TICKETS
$15 general, $10 student/senior, $5 member

Three gut-churning masterpieces from Italy! Expect plenty of haunted basements, flesh-ripping zombies, ooze-spewing demons, blood-lusting ghouls, nonsensical plot turns and a few decapitations. We're not sure you'll be able to stomach eating pizza during these films, but we'll have it anyway!

What I wouldn't do to live in Seattle. :(

****! They're showing Labyrinth in 35 mm...

and...

Toby Froud will be there!!!!! Ken!!! :panic:

Whaaaaaaat?!?!? Where? When?!?!?

Edit: never mind, I just back tracked and saw you said Seattle. Darn, I'd love to take my 6 year old to see it. She LOVES that movie.

Seattle is an awesome city.

162 days until
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

April 16-19, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

d8614948b4e3b8004252f8237df0d1ba_zps2656c9c6.jpg

:duff :r2d2line :vader :lsvader :grouphug :lsvader :vader :r2d2line :duff

I'm mildly considering having M stay home, due to puppies and such...

Is there anyone who still has not bought their pass? I may have a four day adult pass for sale.

I told her you were bringing M and she was like "Ooooo, gay friends!"...:lol

If M stays are you gonna be hooking while you're there?

Back