Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Image is blocked here. I'm guessing it is tickets for the 501st bash? A friend got mine already. He bought like 10 tickets. Dunno what the capacity is, but I recommend buying tix soon... Is Shropt going to Celebration? I forgot when the baby is due. I seem to recall that Frau gave him permission to go... But perhaps I'm thinking of something else. The baby must be coming before Celebration...
Shalamar, you're going, right? Who else in here is 501st or Rebel Legion?

Yup. I'm 501'st. But I likely won't be going to the Bash. Wife and I aren't the partying type, really.

On sale now.

Bzb_RAnIYAMQa5b.png:large

Raider would be nice to own

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Looks like my wife's contract is going to be renewed and she gave me the ok to go. I'm just waiting until the papers are signed to get excited.

I just tell those ****ers, deal with it, I won't be here. :lecture
Ditto! I quit a job in 2008 cuz they tried to prevent me from going to Star Wars Weekends. True story. Went 2 months without a job, but ended up SOOO much better off... It was the Summer of George!

Looks like my wife's contract is going to be renewed and she gave me the ok to go. I'm just waiting until the papers are signed to get excited.
For a second, I thought you were making your wife give it to you in writing that you could go.

I just got an e-mail this morning saying that my Empire Uncut submission made it in. It gets posted on starwars.com today! :blissy
That's awesome! You'll have to let us know exactly where your scene is. I am surprised they didn't tell you until today. That's kinda late notice...
I didn't even know they were doing ESB until yesterday. If they do ROTJ, I hope someone posts about it here... I knew about ANH, back when they did it... I didn't have a good video camera back then, but now I do...

Did you submit more than 1 scene? How long was your video?

From the terms of use...

Please do not type entirely in capitals as it is considered shouting on the Internet.
“Text speak” (also known as chatspeak, txtspk, texting language or txt talk) is discouraged. Along with using proper English spelling and punctuation, this shows respect for the owner and other board members, and makes it easier to read your message

That's awesome! You'll have to let us know exactly where your scene is. I am surprised they didn't tell you until today. That's kinda late notice...
I didn't even know they were doing ESB until yesterday. If they do ROTJ, I hope someone posts about it here... I knew about ANH, back when they did it... I didn't have a good video camera back then, but now I do...

Did you submit more than 1 scene? How long was your video?

I only submitted one scene. Every slot is 15 seconds. Mine starts at around 4:58, it's the wampa attacking Luke on his tauntaun scene.

Back