Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1316713879_castle_reaction.gif

Have people decided what their plans are yet? Meaning, are people going to stay an extra day for a group event like Disney? Or fly out there early? Or pretend not to know any of us and steal our ****? What's the game-plan, people? I want to book my flight soon...

Have people decided what their plans are yet? Meaning, are people going to stay an extra day for a group event like Disney? Or fly out there early? Or pretend not to know any of us and steal our ****? What's the game-plan, people? I want to book my flight soon...

Yep, plans need to start getting made so I can book my flights as well. I also need to extend my hotel.

Yep, plans need to start getting made so I can book my flights as well. I also need to extend my hotel.
Yeah, the hotel is another thing. I'll probably just get a cheapo room at one of the nearby hotels for Monday night. There's plenty of those... Or perhaps I'll move in with somebody else Monday night, since none of my local friends will stay longer.

I think we are driving in Wednesday. My plan is to leave here Tuesday, spend the night somewhere Tuesday night, and get up early Wednesday so I'm not having to drive the full ten hours on Wednesday. Hopefully we can be there by noonish Wednesday.

At least that's the plan, but 99.9% of the time my plans fall apart :(

Sounds good, lets not tell Waller though.

We'll have to hook up so I can give you the mole at least.

Back