Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_muoc3nNvc81qhq1p2o1_400.gif

You are all coming in on Tue or Wed right? I am putting my pto in.

Wife and I are planning to arrive tuesday night. We're hoping to hit Disney on Wed.

Ok cool I am taking Wed thru Sun off. I do need to see if I can a night wed night as I have no desire to drive that whole 40-50 miles back home and back again Thur.:lol

It appears that both the Tatooine and Hoth (yes, already) pin/shirt sets are shipping now. I got confirmation emails for both. Tatooine yesterday, and Hoth today.

And yes there should be an exclusive pin available for Jedi VIP to purchase. But if you want a complete set I'd recommend getting an extra one or two as there will be other pins that only Staff, Volunteers, etc will get. There will also be exclusive pins in the store, at certain Exhibitor booths, and at certain panels. So if you want them all you're gonna have to work for it. They want to foster a trading atmosphere, ala the pins at the Disney parks.

It's about 14 miles, so probably not. :lol

I think those Super Shuttles might be the best bet. Or come in when someone else does and split a cab.

It appears that both the Tatooine and Hoth (yes, already) pin/shirt sets are shipping now. I got confirmation emails for both. Tatooine yesterday, and Hoth today.

And yes there should be an exclusive pin available for Jedi VIP to purchase. But if you want a complete set I'd recommend getting an extra one or two as there will be other pins that only Staff, Volunteers, etc will get. There will also be exclusive pins in the store, at certain Exhibitor booths, and at certain panels. So if you want them all you're gonna have to work for it. They want to foster a trading atmosphere, ala the pins at the Disney parks.

And this is why I am glad I didn't go into this one. I just wanted the shirt and maybe one to say I had it :)

Back