Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the OT will be SEs! :thwak

All 3 will be shown in 3D.

Pass and pass. I'm not traveling 10 hours and spending a few thousand dollars to sit in a theater and watch subpar movies in annoying theater 3D. No thanks.

Not to mention it will be packed full of jackwagons who will no doubt annoy me more than the edits and 3D.

Pass and pass. I'm not traveling 10 hours and spending a few thousand dollars to sit in a theater and watch subpar movies in annoying theater 3D. No thanks.

Not to mention it will be packed full of jackwagons who will no doubt annoy me more than the edits and 3D.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Yeah, F that.

Like I said, Harmy Trilogy back at the house with a bar full of beer and liquor ! :yess:

MUCH better, all around! :hi5:

But the OT will be SEs! :thwak
Seeing them on the BIG SCREEN is a huge draw for me... Regardless of it being SE. You rarely get to see them in a movie theater!

And all three will suck. :lol
Kenbenobi :thwak furystorm

Do you love any of the PT? Do you like any of the PT?

I can watch ROTS, especially the fan edit. But I find myself shying away from ever watching any of them these days.

I rarely watch AOTC. It's just so bad...
I like the PT, for the most part. Sure, some parts suck, but I'm entertained overall.

I like the fan edits I have. While it would be cool to see these in 3D, I'm not sure I want to commit that much time. I'd probably buy them if they released them on 3D BD, though. :lol
I'll definitely buy em. I buy everything!

I'd be in of you guys want to go for rots. But that's all.
That's the main one I want to see in 3D. I'm definitely going to that...

:lol

MV5BMTc3NTM4NTMwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjM1Mjg4NA@@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

Back