Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol

hey, that dang jedi pass was expensive!
gotta sell a couple of things to fund that whore. :lol

Oh yeah. I have two of those passes, one for me, and one for the wife.
Almost bought the master passes though. If I had done that, the wife would have killed me!

Ken is the King of the jackwagons. :lecture

Kinda like the Goblin King in The Hobbit!
Kenbenobi :thwak Furystorm

HOTH pin set is up.
I'm passing on all of them, except for Yoda. If any info for Yoda is revealed, LMK!!! I gotta get that! But I may need somebody to get it for me, since I am not buying a Celebration ticket.

I'm still hoping that they sell a VIP pin set...
Sell? For the price of VIP, they should include a LE pin! :lecture

:lol:lol:lol

hey, that dang jedi pass was expensive!
gotta sell a couple of things to fund that whore. :lol
Just sell a few more stocks. BOOM, ticket paid for!

I bet doing taxes is a nightmare for you, with all of the trading you do! :lol

Probably the best thing Celebration did was have that SDCC pin come out before the other ones... once I knew I couldn't get all of them (even though I have no idea why I would) it took all the interest away from them :lol

Still will try to get one or two... I'd like a Wicket and I figure I'll find a fun one for my daughter. But no desire to try and get them all or even more than just a handfull.

But the OT will be SEs! :thwak

Yep, SE is a no-go for me. I hate the changed movies and don't want to waste my time on them.

Do you love any of the PT? Do you like any of the PT?

I can watch ROTS, especially the fan edit. But I find myself shying away from ever watching any of them these days.

I rarely watch AOTC. It's just so bad...

I tolerate the PT... it's got some good moments, but on the whole it's almost embarrassingly painful. Characters like Dex or the two-headed announcer are just so godawful that it almost feels like Lucas was intentionally Trolling his fans :lol

Like I said, Harmy Trilogy back at the house with a bar full of beer and liquor ! :yess:

I think that's a bingo!

And no pantz!

And another bingo!

Back