Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i live 20 min away from the convention center! so excited! last celebration was CIV of course!
This one should blow CIV away! That was the worst US Celebration! I've been to all of them, so I can state that quite confidently. Even CEII in Germany was better than CIV.

CIV was actually the convention that made me want to attend future Celebrations. And I'm so glad I did, because of all you great friends I have now.

I also saw Kirschner talk and Fisher too. Did a lot in one day, from Vegas and back. Still one of the longest days of my life. :lol

OohBurn.gif

CIV was actually the convention that made me want to attend future Celebrations. And I'm so glad I did, because of all you great friends I have now.

I also saw Kirschner talk and Fisher too. Did a lot in one day, from Vegas and back. Still one of the longest days of my life. :lol

Agreed. I met a lot of nice people from around the world.

It showed me what the SW community truly was and how awesome a SW only con can be.

I met lots of celebs and the signing are was very manageable. Got pics with them no problem and didn't feel stressed doing so.

and Sideshow was even there.

Back