Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam Hughes is bailing.

I regret to announce the cancelation of my planned appearance at Star Wars Celebrations in Anaheim, CA.

I was very excited to have been invited to participate, and even more excited when my proposed artwork was approved, allowing me to be counted among those artists to appear at the event. Unfortunately, circumstances have arisen that make it impractical for me to attend the show, so I am regrettably forced to make this decision.

As many of you know, I'm a tremendous fan of the Star Wars films. But more than that, I'm proud to call many of the people at Lucasfilm my friends, and I want to thank them whole-heartedly for this opportunity. So it's with a heavy heart that I found myself having to make this decision.

I hope you all have a wonderful time at Celebrations, and I can't wait to read about all the fun and excitement online!

I'm over gibby. I got me a new man that'll be with me there: ELI26! :panic::panic:

gibby should have never stopped working out .... :dunno

Sounds like they need to not bother inviting him to future Celebrations.

They figured since he went to C4 when it was close to home he would make the effort this time...

Just a bunch of losers.

When they released the DVD here I was supposed to pick up a few copies for some folks here but forgot all about it :lol....:duh

Sending you an email....

and... yeah you were ! :thwak

False quoting is an infractable offence. You sir, have been reported.

I wish I could give King some positive rep right now. :(

giphy.gif

Back